Persona 4 Arena Ultimax & Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Revolution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Persona 4 Arena Ultimax & Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Revolution

I bet next year these two games will cost $20.

Available September 2014
    Creating your own mind for time and events can allow you to see how humanity is being managed by Multi-Agent Quantum AI Computers.

Creating your own mind for time and events can allow you to see how humanity is being managed by Multi-Agent Quantum AI Computers.

Comment

I beat naruto 3 and 4.

Comment

Naruto 4 is a bit difficult.

Comment

Persona 4 Arena is very interesting

Comment

Persona 4 Ultimax arena was free on psn early 2016.

Comment

All those anime-based games look the same. I know that's because of style, but they are literally made with the same engine. The latest big game of this sort was Jump Force and it was so bad. I would suggest reading reviews like this before buying a game, especially based on anime or manga.

Comment

Working...
              X