I Saw A Prototype Of A PS4 And Some Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Saw A Prototype Of A PS4 And Some Games

It's not leak online, but the PS4 is a big hardware and it will still use Blu-Ray with larger amount of GB layers and a AMD Processor which will increase the graphics, they've added a cleaner contrast in the ratio of the color and disc size is a little smaller, HDV Blu-Ray will give you a cleaner view and focus more on objects. HDV stands for High Definition Visual

PS4 Controller

Same controller with longer grip and better buttons and it will have a touch pad and a screen like PS Vita, this was a prototype used on the PS3 before, but later on it got removed. PS4 controller charges up wirelessly, PS4 must be on at all times so the controller can charge.

PS4 Motion Move

Motion Move is relevant to the kinect, but it's wireless no need to plug a USB into the PS4. I can't say much since I don't want leak that much info.

PS4 System

Looks just like the PS3 slim, it's more heavier, seems like wireless is popular with this console, wireless tv plugouts for Sony new HDV TV'S.

Games

Superior graphics, realistic movie games, It's like controlling real people.

XMB is removed say hello to your new menu

God of war demo was raw, kratos daughter will be in it.

PSN

Pending
    Wolfin the top for 1 year to curl up to help form waves.

Repairing broken skin with a small dent using chemical peel.

Connecting the sides and given it more depth.

Originally posted by wizzy
    it's not leak online, but the ps4 is a big hardware and it will still use blue-ray with larger amount of gb layers which will increase the graphics, they've added a cleaner contrast in the ratio of the color and disc size is a little smaller, hdv blue-ray will give you a cleaner view and focus more on objects. Hdv stands for high definition visual

ps4 controller

same controller with longer grip and better buttons, this was a prototype used on the ps3 before, but later on it got removed. Ps4 controller charges up wirelessly, ps4 must be on at all times so the controller can charge.

ps4 motion move

motion move is relevant to the kinect, but it's wireless no need to plug a usb into the ps4. I can't say much since i don't want leak that much info.

Ps4 system

looks just like the ps3 slim, it's more heavier, seems like wireless is popular with this console, wireless tv plugouts for sony new hdv tv's.

Games

superior graphics, realistic movie games, it's like controlling real people.

Xmb is removed say hello to your new menu

god of war demo was raw, kratos daughter will be in it.

Psn

pending
    cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [email protected] TR0UBL3 [email protected]!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm telling yall this since I'm taking my college video game designing course which lead me to a tech conference a while back.

Comment

God of war 4 is in development, Uncharted 4 too.

PSN will have a streaming services for the PS4, you can now watch Netflix with your friends online and listen to your downloaded music with them. PSN will enable you to use your own Pic as an Avater.

Sony learned their lesson with PS3 launch price, PS4 price will be 350 Bucks for the 250 GB Black PS4 With Wi-Fi, and 399 Bucks for 320GB Black Chrome PS4 with Wi-Fi and 4G. Each PS4 game will be 60 bucks each PS4 will have slots, backwards to PS2 and PS3, Downloadable PS1 backwards.

It will Launch Holiday 2014

Comment

There is no way xbox is making a new system they are constantly upgrading the xbox 360 and the kinect I don't see that happening for another 2-5 years just saying like why try to make something better when your making big bucks with what your using now doesn't make sense plus all the game titles coming out next year for the xbox 360 like Halo 4 which drops in December so there is no way they are making a new xbox sorry to burst everyones bubble lol but play station is in need of more than just making a new one they need to upgrade their system these guys keep getting their shit hacked fucking funny you think Sony is so smart but they are really dumb to keep gettin there shit hacked multiple times a just got hacked again a month ago lol
          my waves so deep when people walk past me dey gonna need barf bags bigger than golf bags
          The wave kings:

Comment

Plus I live in Seattle, WA my uncle has worked for Bungie and Microsoft for hella long now I ask him all the time about new games and stuff he even said they don't plan on releasing a new xbox until like 2013 or 2014
            my waves so deep when people walk past me dey gonna need barf bags bigger than golf bags
            The wave kings:

Comment

Imma xbox cat....I think its better than the ps systems
              products:
              HB olive oil,Doogro anti thinning lotion,Auntie Jackie's curling custard
              brushes
              Diane 8114
              Crown Red softy

wolfin session
              TO BE CONTINUED.....(recently scalped..goin 540s)

Comment

Originally posted by etodaz206
                There is no way xbox is making a new system they are constantly upgrading the xbox 360 and the kinect I don't see that happening for another 2-5 years just saying like why try to make something better when your making big bucks with what your using now doesn't make sense plus all the game titles coming out next year for the xbox 360 like Halo 4 which drops in December so there is no way they are making a new xbox sorry to burst everyones bubble lol but play station is in need of more than just making a new one they need to upgrade their system these guys keep getting their shit hacked fucking funny you think Sony is so smart but they are really dumb to keep gettin there shit hacked multiple times a just got hacked again a month ago lol
                wordz but who knows, somebody told me a new xbox 360 with windows 8 and kinect is coming out 2012.

Comment

PS4 comes out 2013 now!!

Comment

What about Playstation Home?
                    Will that be on PS4?
                    sigpic
                    "We everything you want to be!"
                    Team Roster 12 -13
                    1. LilT00nT00Wavey - PG
                    2. Spinna123 - SG
                    3. Waveyboi5 - SF
                    4. SwaveyBlake - PF
                    5. Wizzy - C
                    6. Wash - SG
                    7. pending
                    8. pending
                    9. pending
                    10. pending

We are an Invite only group , but If you feel like you have what It takes to be a Role Model , pm me. We Back Bitch (Bitch)

Comment

Originally posted by LilT00nT00Wavyy
                      What about Playstation Home?
                      Will that be on PS4?
                      Of course, and the controller will look just like the PS vita with a screen and back pad, to match up with the WII u

Comment

Of course, and the controller will look just like the PS vita with a screen and back pad.
                        Wait..Playstation Homeblike the virtual online game thats currently on PS3
                        sigpic
                        Team Roster 12 -13
                        1. LilT00nT00Wavey - PG
                        2. Spinna123 - SG
                        3. Waveyboi5 - SF
                        4. SwaveyBlake - PF
                        5. Wizzy - C
                        6. Wash - SG
                        7. pending
                        8. pending
                        9. pending
                        10. pending

We are an Invite only group , but If you feel like you have what It takes to be a Role Model , pm me. We Back Bitch (Bitch)

Comment

Remember Nintendo Wii and it's motions sensor, then PS3 and Xbox copied it. Well, they're going copy the wii U.

Comment

Originally posted by LilT00nT00Wavyy
                            Wait..Playstation Homeblike the virtual online game thats currently on PS3
                            Yup, Home is gonna be there.

Comment

Yup, Home is gonna be there.
                              Cool, I hope soon they put cars & ish on their to drive around. Along with neighborhoods. That would be cold
                              sigpic
                              Team Roster 12 -13
                              1. LilT00nT00Wavey - PG
                              2. Spinna123 - SG
                              3. Waveyboi5 - SF
                              4. SwaveyBlake - PF
                              5. Wizzy - C
                              6. Wash - SG
                              7. pending
                              8. pending
                              9. pending
                              10. pending

Comment

Working...
                              X