Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yo whats good fam welcome WB, I got some tips that might help you ok first off you have to work work work to get them 360's on point, what you put in is what you get real talk, its best not to keep switching products try to find something that works and just stick with it, and another thing is the hair type like you said not all products are for all hair types, some good and easy to find products that could help you out are: 360 pomade, murrays, and murrays with beeswax, also it depends on what brush you be using, like right now im using the cqp medium boar bristle brush and its working like a charm, after a night of having the wave cap and the durag on brush with a soft brush and that should help you out quite a bit, and the last tip i got for you is to try and put yo durag on first and put the wave cap on top of the durag this will get all those extra little hairs that be stickin up out the durag, good luck b and remember brush brush brush!
    what you put in is what you get
    Follow me on Twitter @itsyaboysavage

Comment

• No1 has posted n this thread 4 almost 3mths. Try not 2 bump old threads bro.
      TIME, PATIENCE, & DEDICATION! EVERYTHING ELSE IS JUST PERSONAL METHODS. DO WHAT WORKS 4 U. ALSO REPPIN 4 DA NIGGAS WHO GOTTA WORK HARDER WIT COARSE HAIR! UPDATE!: old pic of where I left off n da wave game. Hopin 2 go way above dis. Definitely gonna b spinnin harder!!!
      sigpic

Comment

• New here, not to the wave game, but just here to give and get input. So let the fun begin

Comment

• Originally posted by Gamechanger View Post
          New here, not to the wave game, but just here to give and get input. So let the fun begin
          Lol look at the post b4 yours..welcome to wb tho bro
          Females play the game,but still be on some square shit!! Lets get rich and focus and handle this business... $$$$$ yadig!$

Comment

• Welcome bro

Comment

• Hello. Ive been waving for around 2 months now and I already have 360 waves with connections. I was just wondering if you guys think that my daily routine with my products is too much. So first I get a small brush session in then I throw in my Olive Oil hair lotion by ors, after brushing that in I add some of my Olive Miracle growth oil by african pride to somewhat enhance the growing process of my hair, and finally I used sportin waves maximum hold pomade to keep my hair laid. Is this too many products to use daily?

Comment

• If you have waves already and you like how they are progressing, then it sounds like you have a good method!
                The oils will help moisturize your hair, and the pomade will lay it down. As long as you use small amounts (a dime size is good) of products and your hair isn't greasy, it should be ok. And just wash your hair regularly so the products don't build up. Wavebuilder makes wash in waves shampoo which is gentle but still removes all the junk!

Originally posted by Demetrius15 View Post
                Hello. Ive been waving for around 2 months now and I already have 360 waves with connections. I was just wondering if you guys think that my daily routine with my products is too much. So first I get a small brush session in then I throw in my Olive Oil hair lotion by ors, after brushing that in I add some of my Olive Miracle growth oil by african pride to somewhat enhance the growing process of my hair, and finally I used sportin waves maximum hold pomade to keep my hair laid. Is this too many products to use daily?

Comment

Working...
                X