Im Done With Waves

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King_21433
    u a nut, end of convo, u got a whole story to tell @ errbodys remarks too much time on ya hands, and i kno wat bein real is kinfolk, and like u said dat was my opinion so dont worry bout it nigga
    i'm not your kinfolk either nor a nigga if you knew what that word meant you would not even use the word look just stick to getting your wave game on ok

Comment

Originally posted by ceedog18 View Post
      i'm not your kinfolk either nor a nigga if you knew what that word meant you would not even use the word look just stick to getting your wave game on ok

i say kinfolk to errbody, stop bein so strict man, we on here to have fun and be social, u on sum of dat strict stuff mane, iight if u ont want me callin u kinfolk, den cool wit me but dont me no wack NIGGA, be cool and stop takin stuff so serious..........and i say nigga wen i wanna say nigga, my computer nigga, oh and i kno wat da word nigga mean, i aint stupid but i also kno how i refer to it wen i call sumone that.......ya feel me

peace
      Last edited by King_21433; 07-11-2008, 11:21 PM.

Comment

you know i wish your were near me cause i would have your lil ass eating those word i bet you won't be callin no one else outta there name i don't play game nor do i insult people just to try and make for some insecurities i may have just do you and let it be that ya digg

Comment

Originally posted by ceedog18 View Post
          you know i wish your were near me cause i would have your lil ass eating those word i bet you won't be callin no one else outta there name i don't play game nor do i insult people just to try and make for some insecurities i may have just do you and let it be that ya digg

am i posed to be scared????? and i aint no lil dude and if u was near me nuthin would happen, but u unreasonable so jus forget i said anything, as of this day me and u neva typed to each other, im done with u its ova......

and 80 percent of the guys on this site say nigga, dats jus the word and ifu ont like it kinfolk too bad, jus relax nigga u be aaight.......u do u and imma do me, ya diiiiggggggg

Comment

^^^ OMG can we all just get along... Ceedog just RELAX man... I ain't seen a "lol" from you YET my dude...
            support the movement...

Comment

Originally posted by HollidayStylez View Post
              ^^^ OMG can we all just get along... Ceedog just RELAX man... I ain't seen a "lol" from you YET my dude...
              i kno right LOL nigga so tense relax and chill

Comment

It must be summertime because yall have been roastin alot. These threads just make me laugh. Keep doing what yall do so I can get a good laugh
                Wolfin' till my NCO or Officer say get a haircut

Comment

shit once u get em all u gotta do is maintain em by keep brushing. u shudnt have to wolf after every haircut.

Comment

lmao yall stil argruing lol is the threadmaker even in this thread anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by krazy View Post
                      Waves are too much work for a nigguh...imjus gonna grow mah hair for da summa den get back at it jus befor school starts....heres sum piks befor i cut da hair

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w...6251133000.jpg

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w...6251133001.jpg

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w...6251135000.jpg
                      Peace my nigga do wat u got to do but yo ass goin come back to wavebuilder
                      Just Do it.... Brush!

WaveMaster21, Wave. D

Comment

Yo, I feel you...I think it's hard to brush too...I'm not talkin' about brushin' in general but brushin' 3 hours a day...It's kinda hard...Like, I don't even have time to brush...I brush on my lunch hour...brush on the train from work...and then I'm busy after work...so I gotta brush in between whatever I'm doin...and it don't equate to 3 hours of brushin'...I know somebody gotta feel meh

Comment

Wow I disappear for one night and all hell breaks loose, everybody needs to calm down and relax, nobody likes a strict site, sometimes when people get out of line I roast them too, it got nothing to do with my maturity level either I take care of business in the real world, ultra strictness plus trying to maintain everybodies comforts and freedoms won't work, thats how you kill a sites userbase. So with all that said have fun, enjoy the site and be easy*back to lurking in the shadows*.
                          sigpic
                          My New Hip-Hop Site:

www.5michiphopclub.com

Supreme Clientele
                          Youngchris85
                          Tony Starks
                          Vision
                          Sir Wave A Lot
                          Sleepy
                          Omm
                          Airial1624

"Together We Stand Divided We Fall"

Comment

Dayyyyum,,,,,,, thats how yall feel? lol y'all aint lie though, i definitely came back.
                            Yea Im Still Alive

sigpic OLB #11

Comment

Working...
                            X