S Curl Kit I Am Amazed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S Curl Kit I Am Amazed

Ma boi had da s curl kit in about a week ago and applied it, just to see what would happen if he put it on and continued his regular brushin routine wit natrual good products.So he brushed and got his 360's on point like top waver level with the kit, then continued his OC and PL method, waves were still on point. Got a cut 2 day. STILL FUKIN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOKIN ILL???? What the fuck is this bullshit???? Is there actual people that can pull this off i told ma self. but w.e, ima still continue to get em ma way. hard work.
    sigpic

^^ Cmon man dark n silky connects..Afta the 16 week wolfin session dizzy spinnaz takin ova WB, 360, and HB.

*TEAM DIZZY SPINNAZ, YA'LL KNO DA DEAL*

Shadow
    Terry
    Bank
    DAtboi84
    Illn
    Lonzo
    YaBoiMixed

A.K.A da *Lucky 7*

i think a kit iz like perm so if he cuts it the waves will go 2

i thought u was gettin curls
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DatBoiShadow View Post
      Ma boi had da s curl kit in about a week ago and applied it, just to see what would happen if he put it on and continued his regular brushin routine wit natrual good products.So he brushed and got his 360's on point like top waver level with the kit, then continued his OC and PL method, waves were still on point. Got a cut 2 day. STILL FUKIN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOKIN ILL???? What the fuck is this bullshit???? Is there actual people that can pull this off i told ma self. but w.e, ima still continue to get em ma way. hard work.
      the fuck?....sumthings wrong kick him in his shin when you see him.......what cut he get?

Comment

Originally posted by Famous View Post

Yea i thought you wuz gettin curls.

Comment

Originally posted by Famous View Post

i thought u were gettin curls too

Comment

he iz. daam can yaull niggaz read....
            Last edited by J-Buck; 01-21-2008, 03:02 PM.
            sigpic
            All i need 2 spin:
            Softy and Medium Brush
            Olive Creme
            WOLFIN STATUS:
            Week 1- COMPLETE
            Week 2- COMPLETE
            Week 3- COMPLETE
            Week 4- COMPLETE
            Week 5- COMPLETE
            Week 6- COMPLETE
            Week 7- In Progress...
            Week 8- Pending...
            Wolfin since 12/27/07

Wavin since November 13, 2007.
            No need 2 brag... Let yo waves do the talkin
            http://www.wavebuilder.com/training/...ead.php?t=5745
            ^^^ Check da Meth ya dig.
            THA CARAMEL NIGGAS MOVEMENT
            THE GOOD HAIR MOVEMENT

Comment

still am gettin curls. But when i come back to the wave game, i will continue to get my waves. The Hard Way. but ma boi lucky he still got his waves. And he got a 2 wtg. IT LOOK FIYA!!!
              sigpic

^^ Cmon man dark n silky connects..Afta the 16 week wolfin session dizzy spinnaz takin ova WB, 360, and HB.

Shadow
              Terry
              Bank
              DAtboi84
              Illn
              Lonzo
              YaBoiMixed

A.K.A da *Lucky 7*

Comment

wish i could say da same 4 mah homie............ not das wut dat nigga get, i told his ass
                Dizzy Spinnaz
                bank
                yaboimixed
                lonzo
                illin
                terry
                shadow
                itsdatboi

My Battles

May-06-2009 http://www.wavebuilder.com/training/...ine=1191385171 Terry901

April-05-2009http://www.wavebuilder.com/training/...ine=1213937771ILLiNOuT
                June-01-2009 omm
                June-25-2009 http://www.wavebuilder.com/training/...ine=1227157465Jah--Rastafari
                im down 2 battle

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bankboi09 View Post
                  wish i could say da same 4 mah homie............ not das wut dat nigga get, i told his ass
                  yea i guess some ppl have luck iono. When i go back to waves, im gonna see if dat happinz. Im gonna try it, kit ma hair to get 360's and continue the natural method i had wit OC and Doo Gro. Im gonna get a cut with that n see wut happinz. Nuthin to loose anyways, when i get the curls, im gonna have to start ova wavin.
                  sigpic

Shadow
                  Terry
                  Bank
                  DAtboi84
                  Illn
                  Lonzo
                  YaBoiMixed

A.K.A da *Lucky 7*

Comment

how you get curls?

Comment

Originally posted by DatBoiShadow View Post
                      one of my homboys did dat he puit da kit in his hair n all he did was brush for 3hrs straight n his waves on point(although i consider it cheatin)even when he got his hair cut his waves were still there.
                      http://www.wavebuilder.com/training/sigs/wavecraze.jpgCraze

Quote of the week..."Wavecraze talking to a dumbass in school:How the fuck can you say that you're attracted to boys and you're not gay....you needa work in the cafeteria with the retarded kids."

Comment

^^^cosign

It can work for you or against you. I think it depends on how you use it.
                        Wolfin' till my NCO or Officer say get a haircut

Comment

Damn might have to try that (MAYBE LOL). Tried that once, but that was before what I know now about waving and wolfing. Got my hair cut too short and my waves went ghost.
                          TEAM SOLO

Comment

That happened with my homie too. He put it in his 2nd week of wolfin but he only left it in for like 3 minutes so his hair didn't look kitted but he had 360's. He continued to use pink lotion and murray's for like 4 more weeks then got a 1.5 cut and his shit is one of the best I've seen.
                            sigpicI took off the wave cap and a deaf chick said hi to me;
                            She told a blind chick and she said I gotta see

Supreme Clientele
                            Youngchris85
                            Tony Starks
                            Vision
                            Sir Wave A Lot
                            Sleepy
                            Omm
                            Airial1624

"Together We Stand Divided We Fall"

Comment

If You Think His Sh*t Looks Ill Now..... Wait Till All His Hair Falls Out. His Sh*t Will Really Look Ill Then
                              sigpic
                              ~For Free Music Visit http://Reverbnation.com/JLittles~

Comment

Working...
                              X