Shower-Rag Method

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shower-Rag Method

So, obviously I'm not the first one to post this (with how dead this forum is I'll probably be the last) but I felt like postin it on here just for those who really don't know much about it. So BASICALLY: hop in the shower, get your hair wet with hot water so you can open the follicles, let it sit for a minute or two. Then, get your brush (I use a hard brush while wolfin in the shower) and brush 100x each side so you can really get your pattern defined. Put your shampoo/conditioner in and brush that in (I do 25x each side) and let it sit for a few minutes. Then, when you're ready to wash it out, rag up IN THE SHOWER and let the suds rinse out through the durag. After, let your hair dry in the rag. This would be best at night IMO so you can let your durag and hair dry completely while you sleep. I can personally attest to how this method works because I was wolfin and I was really slackin on my brushin but I did this ONCE and when I woke up the next morning my waves were drippin. Have fun folks

Have you tried doing the same without wetting your hair? (Brushing 100x while hair dry)

Comment

Working...
    X