What Brush

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Brush

So I'm curious as to what brush I should use when I start wolfin. Medium, hard, etc..any help ?

It only depends on your hair type and health. Just don't use hard one - it can cause some damage

Comment

Depending on your hair texture and how thick your wolf is. If its really thick like mini Afro thick use a hard brush like some annies you find at any beauty supply. The thing about hard brushs is that you only want use em at home I just prefer a MEDIUM for wolfing. A good medium thats cheap is the Wav Enforcer 544. Just note brushing with these brushes will make your wolf lift up.

Comment

Originally posted by TimboJ View Post
        Depending on your hair texture and how thick your wolf is. If its really thick like mini Afro thick use a hard brush like some annies you find at any beauty supply. The thing about hard brushs is that you only want use em at home I just prefer a MEDIUM for wolfing. A good medium thats cheap is the Wav Enforcer 544. Just note brushing with these brushes will make your wolf lift up.
        http://360wavesnation.co.uk/wp-conte...ourse-hair.jpg

My hair's about this texture, maybe just a tiny bit coarser, also a little bitty bit shorter than that. I'm just curious as to if I'd need a hard brush outside of having incredibly long hair like you said.

Comment

Its coarse then. Just use a soft brush. That looks like a 1.5 so it is low. Just wolf for 5 to 6 weeks. At 6 weeks just experiment with different brushes to get a feel for what you like.

Comment

Working...
          X