Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hair not properly waving (Connection Issue)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair not properly waving (Connection Issue)

Anybody know why my hair on top of my head grows like this when i begin to wolf 3-4 weeks in unlike the rest it doesn't wave. Any idea or tip on how i can fix this also mess up my connections. Currently using a Crown brush medium-hard.

photo to better display what I'm talking about.

I use a hard bush to focus on the area that is having trouble, and I also use warm water in a spray bottle and oil while brushing.
    Last edited by wizzy; 12-20-2017, 05:35 PM.
    Create your own information instead following the Public information.

Comment

Originally posted by wizzy View Post
      I use a hard bush to focus on the area that is having trouble, and I also use warm water in a spray bottle and oil while brushing.
      What is the process you usally go through when using hard brush , spray bottle with warm water , and oil while brushing it down to ragging. Also which oil would you recommended? and should i only use those items in that spot only and put in more focus brushing? Can i also use a diane hard brush to only focus on that one spot or i must use the same hard brush?

Comment

Originally posted by kdotod78 View Post

What is the process you usally go through when using hard brush , spray bottle with warm water , and oil while brushing it down to ragging. Also which oil would you recommended? and should i only use those items in that spot only and put in more focus brushing? Can i also use a diane hard brush to only focus on that one spot or i must use the same hard brush?

I brush in the morning time for 1 hour straight focusing on the areas that have a hard time with

First - Apply oil to hair.
        Second - Spray warm water
        Third - Start brushing hair and spraying warm water every 3-4 mins for one hour straight.
        Fourth - Apply warm water and oil hair using your hands, then put on your cap or durag.

I have been recently doing this for the past three weeks now, because I ended growing out my hair too long where to the point my waves ended up disappearing. So, everyday I wake up early in the morning to rinse and repeat this method till I see progress.

Also which oil would you recommended? and should i only use those items in that spot only and put in more focus brushing?

I use these two oils.
        https://www.walmart.com/ip/OGX-Bioti...ta&athena=true

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Hollywood...ta&athena=true

and should i only use those items in that spot only and put in more focus brushing?

Yeah, but for me since I'm restarting my waves I focus on my front, sides, and back.

Can i also use a diane hard brush to only focus on that one spot or i must use the same hard brush?

I use Diane Reinforced Boar Bristle Club Brush #8158, stick with the hard brush.
        https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
        Last edited by wizzy; 12-20-2017, 09:40 PM.
        Create your own information instead following the Public information.

Comment

Working...
        X