Lay hair down?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lay hair down?

I am having trouble getting my hair to stay laid down, it keeps fuzzy'in up especially the sides. How can I fix this and wat wave pomade sud I use bc currently Im using Murrays.

u dont need pomade to make ur hair lay down...jus use a brush and train it..also durag for as LONG as possible..ULTIMATE compression! this will lay ur hair down..and after a couple couple weeks of hardbody training....u wont need pomade or any product for that matter to lay ur hair down...it will be trained to do so.....hope that helps..

Comment

If your just starting out then u need to drop da pomade. Your hair is frizzy cuz its not trained. Extensive brushing and wearing a durag/wavecap will solve that. Hit the dome with a hard brush then softy it to lay it down. I used to use the dub-c method which was rubbing ur hair wtg with a plastic bag then you durag. Last patience mii dude you'll get there.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RudeBwoy_DreBaby View Post
        u dont need pomade to make ur hair lay down...jus use a brush and train it..also durag for as LONG as possible..ULTIMATE compression! this will lay ur hair down..and after a couple couple weeks of hardbody training....u wont need pomade or any product for that matter to lay ur hair down...it will be trained to do so.....hope that helps..
        add a few tips to that
        -best compression is durag with wave cap on top
        -damp durag will make hair lay down and natural shine
        get on ya brush game
        Originally posted by dz_kzoo
        do i brush with the grain or against

Comment

Originally posted by mari0293 View Post
          add a few tips to that
          get on ya brush game
          also i've said this in another thread. 4 me , if i'm n ot brushing my hair i have a durag on. And if i don't have a durag on i'm brushing. And cosign with Mari and Rudebwoy
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mari0293 View Post
            add a few tips to that
            get on ya brush game
            My bad Ill. Didn't mean 2 leave u out cause u are right too. Just do what me,Mari,Rude and Ill said and u'll b straight.
            sigpic

Comment

Hard brush and durag it's that simple my nigga
              Just Do it.... Brush!

WaveMaster21, Wave. D

Comment

Cosign shawty, this is exactly what u need to do.

Comment

Working...
                X