• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wizzy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bryce979
    replied
    Look at your hair texture first. Pomade just helps lay down and hold hair together that's why I only use it when I'm wolfing b/c my hair is thick. I like using 360 waves or sporting waves mainly b/c they aren't thick. U don't want all that extra in your hair. Just my opinion tho

Leave a comment:

• 907Tsunami
    replied
    Originally posted by KSoryal24 View Post
    I've never used pomade before so I would like your guys' input. I'm deciding between Deep Wave Pomade and Wave Builder Super Smooth and Rich Pomade (the Coco and Shea one).

EDIT: After doing some research I am now deciding between Sportin Waves (black can) and S-Curl 360 Wave control. Which one do I pick?
    I started off on the sporting waves black can. I switched it up and started using wave builder deep wave. Now I try to use all natural products. I don't normally use pomade unless I'm in a deep wolf session but when I do I use sea sick. Stay wavy my friend

Leave a comment:

• Luther
    replied
    if you want a light hold then use 360 style pomade

Leave a comment:

• Edits
    replied
    I use Murray's it works really good when I'm Wolfin also.

Leave a comment:

• santanagrams
    replied
    try

try to use 360 wave pomade it work great and its try going to a beauty supply store and look there

Leave a comment:

• santanagrams
    replied
    pomade

i use wavebuilder pomade and i think that its good
    and also use brush'n oil that is the best it vitalizes ur hair and adds shine to ur wave my dude

Leave a comment:

• WSTTP
    replied
    Shit bruh get em both see which one you would rather stick with

Leave a comment:

• KSoryal24
    replied
    I just ordered the S Curl Wave Control Pomade off Amazon and I'm starting to have second thoughts. Should I cancel my order and instead get the Coco and Shea Pomade or should I just stick with the one I ordered?

Leave a comment:

• SANTINO SANTANA
    replied
    Originally posted by KSoryal24 View Post
    I've never used pomade before so I would like your guys' input. I'm deciding between Deep Wave Pomade and Wave Builder Super Smooth and Rich Pomade (the Coco and Shea one).

EDIT: After doing some research I am now deciding between Sportin Waves (black can) and S-Curl 360 Wave control. Which one do I pick?
    I tried many before I got the right one that worked...I use Wavebuilder High Def pomade...I'm leanin' towards that Coco & Shea though!!

Leave a comment:

• spiiN
    replied
    Coco and shea pomade is the best one imo. I choose based on ingredients and benefits out of it.

Leave a comment:

• KSoryal24
    started a topic What Pomade Do I Buy?

What Pomade Do I Buy?

Last edited by KSoryal24; 01-19-2013, 11:39 AM.
Working...
X