What Pomade Do I Buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Pomade Do I Buy?

I've never used pomade before so I would like your guys' input. I'm deciding between Deep Wave Pomade and Wave Builder Super Smooth and Rich Pomade (the Coco and Shea one).

EDIT: After doing some research I am now deciding between Sportin Waves (black can) and S-Curl 360 Wave control. Which one do I pick?
    Last edited by KSoryal24; 01-19-2013, 10:39 AM.

Coco and shea pomade is the best one imo. I choose based on ingredients and benefits out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by KSoryal24 View Post
      I've never used pomade before so I would like your guys' input. I'm deciding between Deep Wave Pomade and Wave Builder Super Smooth and Rich Pomade (the Coco and Shea one).

EDIT: After doing some research I am now deciding between Sportin Waves (black can) and S-Curl 360 Wave control. Which one do I pick?
      I tried many before I got the right one that worked...I use Wavebuilder High Def pomade...I'm leanin' towards that Coco & Shea though!!
      THEY SPINNIN' NIGGA, THEY SPINNIN'

Comment

I just ordered the S Curl Wave Control Pomade off Amazon and I'm starting to have second thoughts. Should I cancel my order and instead get the Coco and Shea Pomade or should I just stick with the one I ordered?

Comment

Shit bruh get em both see which one you would rather stick with

Comment

pomade

i use wavebuilder pomade and i think that its good
            and also use brush'n oil that is the best it vitalizes ur hair and adds shine to ur wave my dude
            [SIGPIC]Things I use

Wav enforcer #352
            Wav enforcer military #512
            Wav enforcer do-rags
            WB brushing oil
            WB super wax pomade
            WB spin'n waves wave cream
            motion hair lotion

Comment

try

try to use 360 wave pomade it work great and its try going to a beauty supply store and look there
              [SIGPIC]Things I use

Wav enforcer #352
              Wav enforcer military #512
              Wav enforcer do-rags
              WB brushing oil
              WB super wax pomade
              WB spin'n waves wave cream
              motion hair lotion

Comment

I use Murray's it works really good when I'm Wolfin also.

Comment

if you want a light hold then use 360 style pomade
                  S.M.S.sigpic #1WN

Comment

Originally posted by KSoryal24 View Post

I started off on the sporting waves black can. I switched it up and started using wave builder deep wave. Now I try to use all natural products. I don't normally use pomade unless I'm in a deep wolf session but when I do I use sea sick. Stay wavy my friend

Comment

Look at your hair texture first. Pomade just helps lay down and hold hair together that's why I only use it when I'm wolfing b/c my hair is thick. I like using 360 waves or sporting waves mainly b/c they aren't thick. U don't want all that extra in your hair. Just my opinion tho

Comment

Wolfin the top for 1 year to curl up to help form waves.

Repairing broken skin with a small dent using chemical peel.

Connecting the sides and given it more depth.

Comment

Working...
                        X