Seasick Pomade the best of all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seasick Pomade the best of all

aight look for those who want to choose a new pomade and that doesnt like pomade try this.i got seasick pomade from how2getwaves.com for 7.00 i kno alil pricey but it its the best.Im currently using it and it has a good ass hold and its not too light or to thick its like in the middle.It smells like grape soda dnt kno why but its all natural and i think it is the way to go and seasick held my hair down not 1 hair is sticking up im serious.but i also used the king cash method but with 4 wave caps and thats wut i call ultimate wave compression method
    STOPED WAVIN GROWING HAIR OUT FOR LIKE A 1YEAR YA DIGG BOUT TO ROCK CURLS SOON

do u use it wit n e other products
    Things i use: diane 8119, HB olive creme, durag, h20, creme of nature ultra moist, stocking cap.

Comment

yea with the olive oil hair lotion by organic root simulatr i brush den in first n den add seasick

Comment

lolz i have heard alot of good tings about this products..... cant wait till it comes out in stores.......i can think about it now....laying down inbetween my WB Deep pomade and my doo gro...... e.x: i brush my doo gro for hair thickness and then if my hair is long enough, and some seasick for the ultimate hold... its brilliant! then i use king Cash durag method for the ultimate compression with 3 wave caps!!! (if my hair is long enough lol).................cant wait/ i hope that it will come to almost all beauty stores so i could get like 6 all at one time lol

Waiting unsteadly guy,
        $nOeL$
        Goal for 2011... SUPER 360 WAVES!
        Products
        Olive Cream, Doo Gro, Indian hemp, Olive Cholesterol, and VO5 Shampoo
        sigpic

Unfortunatly most of the people looking at the picture above probaly think there seeing things cause it looks like there looking in the mirror

http://www.youtube.com/user/ExoticEnt - Check out my channel for How 2 Get Waves

Comment

i doubt it will ever come to stores for now but who knows.ant green will be busy but u can order it from his site how2getwaves.com

Comment

lol dude i am 12 and my mom doesn't support waves cause she thinks i am spending tooooooo much time brushing (which i am lolZ)
            Products
            sigpic

Unfortunatly most of the people looking at the picture above probaly think there seeing things cause it looks like there looking in the mirror

http://www.youtube.com/user/ExoticEnt - Check out my channel for How 2 Get Waves

Comment

wow nice to know dude

Comment

Originally posted by DaRicanWaveBeggina18 View Post
                wow nice to know dude
                lol sarcasim

$NoEl$
                Products
                sigpic

Comment

Rican thanx for taking the risk of buying that seasick pomade... now I know if I order it I would get it... What do you compare your seasick pomade to what other pomade? Congratz on getting it bro... Use it wisely
                  __________________|
                  [][][]Signature
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  My Products

sigpic
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  "I hypnotize bitches and niggas with my waves"...
                  w w w . s b w a v e s . c o m
                  Support the movement!!!!

Comment

dont compare it to notin cuz its the best but its in between 360 n sportin waves so not too light or to thick its just rite.

Comment

must be really good then, because sporting waves is what I use despite of the fact that I bought Deep Wave Pomade just to try out which is also an in between. But more closer to light (Deep Wave Pomade) I gotta try that seasick. Good looking for the information.
                      __________________|
                      [][][]Signature
                      My Products

sigpic
                      "I hypnotize bitches and niggas with my waves"...
                      w w w . s b w a v e s . c o m
                      Support the movement!!!!

Comment

ima buy it sooner or latr.sounds like its pretty guud thnks for da info

Comment

I agree seasick pomade has a medium hold and is light and natural. If u want more hold tho go for wolfing pomade by cold label. The only two pomades I use

Comment

Anybody still use this?
                            I'm bout to get a fresh cut Monday & was thinking bout ordering some.
                            BRUSHES:
                            Diane OG #8169 ... (Soft)
                            Annie OG #2080 ... (Medium)
                            Wav Enforcer Spin #544 ... (Hard)

SPECIALTYs:
                            Diane OG #8116 ... (Crown-area)
                            Running Wild Boar #3115 ... (Double-sided)

Comment

Originally posted by noel View Post
                              lol dude i am 12 and my mom doesn't support waves cause she thinks i am spending tooooooo much time brushing (which i am lolZ)
                              Your moms should be happy you care about the way you look. It's enough dirty ass young buls running round

Comment

Working...
                              X