Olive Cholesterol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olive Cholesterol

I went to the store to get some hollywood beauty olive cholesterol and the store didn't have it. So i thought about getting some olive cholesterol by lutrasilk, but i chose not to.(http://store.goldenmartbeautysupply....loilchcr2.html) I want to know which product would you recommend and is the lutrasilk olive cholesterol any good?
    sigpic The Lyrical One

Originally posted by waveman23 View Post
    I went to the store to get some hollywood beauty olive cholesterol and the store didn't have it. So i thought about getting some olive cholesterol by lutrasilk, but i chose not to.(http://store.goldenmartbeautysupply....loilchcr2.html) I want to know which product would you recommend and is the lutrasilk olive cholesterol any good?
    Hell Yeah I use Lustrasilk Cholesterol Enriched With Carrot Oil Deep Conditioning Herbal Cream and that shit is crack ya dig
    Just Do it.... Brush!

WaveMaster21, Wave. D

Comment

Originally posted by waveman23 View Post
      try it and tell us
      http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/p...g_of_ghana.gif
      GhAnA pRiDe mY nIgGaS

Comment

Originally posted by wale165 View Post
        try it and tell us

co-sign..........

Comment

Originally posted by WaveMaster21 View Post
          Hell Yeah I use Lustrasilk Cholesterol Enriched With Carrot Oil Deep Conditioning Herbal Cream and that shit is crack ya dig
          so I guess its personal preference to find out if olive cholesterol or carrot cholesterol works best with your hair. but ima try that lutrasilk stuff.
          sigpic The Lyrical One

Comment

iono i looked at the lustrsilk kind and i dont think that one is meant for the shower...i use the hollywood beauty kind and its craak for me

WB....it's a MOVEment...

Comment

Originally posted by KING_HOLLISTER View Post
              iono i looked at the lustrsilk kind and i dont think that one is meant for the shower...i use the hollywood beauty kind and its craak for me
              Cosign. It doesn't say anything about rinsing it out, that's why I didn't try it.
              support the movement...

Comment

can u use da hollywoods beautys oc in and out da shower???
                sorry for da wait,,,,but it takes time to be dis great

products
                _________
                organics cc
                360 style wave pomade
                lets jam orange top
                garnier fructis shampoo
                creme of nature shampoo

brushes
                ______
                two sided annie brush-2071
                med annie brush-2161
                soft annie brush-2874

Comment

Originally posted by lbyers1 View Post
                  can u use da hollywoods beautys oc in and out da shower???
                  I would not reccomend using olive cholesterol outside of the shower. but after you use it in the shower and get out, then apply your moisturizer like olive cream or pink lotion etc.
                  If someone can answer this better please do it.
                  sigpic The Lyrical One

Comment

I've tried so many different products and nothing does anything for me like Hollywood beauty's products - Olive Creme and Olive Cholesterol for me all day fam.
                    sigpic
                    It ain't an army that can strike back.
                    Superior Spinna

Comment

Working...
                    X