Torino v Crown Quality

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torino v Crown Quality

I been lookin recently thru some YouTubers and shit, been seeing some of the homies rocking out with Torino's now and it raises the question to me..are Torino's the real deal ? I'm curious to know if yall prefer Torino brushes over Crown Quality, or if it's the other way around ? Let me know

I've been using CQP for years now and just recently bought the hard Torino pro curve handle & palm brushes so I can compare. I always swore by CQP but so far I'm really liking the Torinos! The bristles are harder, appear to be a little longer and the handle brush has a sharper point so you can work the crown better. Just my opinion

Comment

Torino quality is BEST hands down . Better longer bristles. Better quality wood. Better colors last longer lol faster shipping I mean I can go on. Cqp used to be the shit when they had pride. Now their brushes are made cheap
      RG3 live from the 313
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Rioimk

Comment

C/s. They did deliver with the quickness and the paint job is MUCH better. CQP is still good imo if you don't care about the paint fading but all around I think Torino got the edge 4 now.

Comment

Torino is my brush of choice now. I used crown before but Torino is much better in my opinion
          Week 1.....July 13, 2014 (Complete)
          Week 2.....July 20, 2014 (In Progress)
          Week 3.....Pending
          Week 4.....Pending
          Week 5.....Pending
          Week 6.....Pending
          Week 7.....Pending
          Week 8.....Pending

I went from nap to waves to no waves now Im ready to go back!

Comment

I have never had a CQP, but I love all of my Torino's. I have 5 of them all varying in softness/hardness. I really like the curve with all but one and the feel on my scalp.

Comment

Working...
            X