Torino v Crown Quality

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torino v Crown Quality

I been lookin recently thru some YouTubers and shit, been seeing some of the homies rocking out with Torino's now and it raises the question to me..are Torino's the real deal ? I'm curious to know if yall prefer Torino brushes over Crown Quality, or if it's the other way around ? Let me know

I've been using CQP for years now and just recently bought the hard Torino pro curve handle & palm brushes so I can compare. I always swore by CQP but so far I'm really liking the Torinos! The bristles are harder, appear to be a little longer and the handle brush has a sharper point so you can work the crown better. Just my opinion

Comment

Torino quality is BEST hands down . Better longer bristles. Better quality wood. Better colors last longer lol faster shipping I mean I can go on. Cqp used to be the shit when they had pride. Now their brushes are made cheap
      RG3 live from the 313
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Rioimk

Comment

C/s. They did deliver with the quickness and the paint job is MUCH better. CQP is still good imo if you don't care about the paint fading but all around I think Torino got the edge 4 now.

Comment

Working...
        X