are the CQP that good

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are the CQP that good

I'm thinking about a CQP hard brush and i'm not trying to waste $18.95 on a brush that not going to last. How long do they last normally? Is it really hard?

S.N I have thick curly hair and im trying to go the next level of waving. So is this one of my best options?

I don't have the answer to your question, but apparently we have the same questions about cqps. Do you know where to order one? because everytime I go on the website it says that they're all sold out when I click on them.

Comment

I had the same question about the CQP's. I have been trying to order some for about 2 weeks from their website but every single brush they make is out of stock. They just emailed me back today and said they do not have a time frame for their brushes to be back in stock. So I guess it is OG Diane & Annie for me now until they get some back in stock.

Comment

Originally posted by campbell View Post
        I'm thinking about a CQP hard brush and i'm not trying to waste $18.95 on a brush that not going to last. How long do they last normally? Is it really hard?

S.N I have thick curly hair and im trying to go the next level of waving. So is this one of my best options?
        Yes they're that good.. I only had the soft/med mix (my favorite brush) and the hard (which I heard is softer than the medium) it took me a minute to cop them because of the price but when I did it was hard for me not to brush me hair... They're bigger than any brush I've used and it was like getting a massage on my head... I just ordered the medium which is all that they had in stock.. I'm waiting to get the soft/med mix and the hard.. Which I'll be using the hard as my medium (it's really not that hard) and my medium as a hard when I get it.

Btw.. I know it says newbie on the site but I'm not.. I just forget the password and email I had originally. I know what it is with these brushes... You won't be disappointed.. There's a reason they're sold out

Comment

Working...
        X