All Wavers Use Shea Butter From Now On

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Wavers Use Shea Butter From Now On

I think every waver should throw out their pomade and mess with Shea Butter, it's way better than pomade which frozen your waves without leaving that moisture feeling in ya hair.

Last edited by wizzy; 10-13-2011, 07:54 PM.
    If you see something, say something without being labeled as a character in this world.

When people proposed this answer "You act like you know everything", it means their education system never for-filled its duty on stimulating the learning process of the real world knowledge to come to the realization of the true meanings of what they currently see and hear.

http://www.wavebuilder.com/training/...FBI-CIA-Aliens

soo which is the best brand iyo?
    All NATURAL

Currently USiNG ;
    Crown Quality Products Blue#776[Medium Ceaser Brush)
    Wave Connections Crown Method/Plastic Bag Method.

CLICK HERE

Free Redeem Card Codes
    Free Xbox Live Redeem Codes
    Free World of Warcraft Codes
    Free PSN Card Codes
    Free League of Legend Card Codes
    Free iTunes Cards

Comment

Originally posted by Spinna123 View Post
      soo which is the best brand iyo?
      Any lol
      If you see something, say something without being labeled as a character in this world.

When people proposed this answer "You act like you know everything", it means their education system never for-filled its duty on stimulating the learning process of the real world knowledge to come to the realization of the true meanings of what they currently see and hear.

Comment

Yea cosign wyt spinner which brand is betta kuz i hear all dis tlk about shea butter but i dnt noe which brand to get i want to try it kuz i have idian hemp so if shea butter is really dat good den i will throw my idian bitch away n just stick to dat shea hoe lol a quick? Y is shea butter so good wat makes it a gud choice to go wyt

Comment

Originally posted by overboard~swim~ View Post
          Yea cosign wyt spinner which brand is betta kuz i hear all dis tlk about shea butter but i dnt noe which brand to get i want to try it kuz i have idian hemp so if shea butter is really dat good den i will throw my idian bitch away n just stick to dat shea hoe lol a quick? Y is shea butter so good wat makes it a gud choice to go wyt
          You see all them black girls be putting that in their hair, makes your hair very soft all day giving you that luster shine. Once shea butter is added boi ya hair makes the world goes round now. Soft manage hair makes your waves rise like the sun.

Best product so far

Comment

i use organic shea butter.....looks like the last pic he posted.... cost about 3 bucks for that size in da pic and 5 for the big tub.....works wonder and i have that sheabutter spray too....i onli use it on fresh kut days tho when i want that shine....and dat shit smell bangin lol...it bsmells like sheabutter but a lil bit of coconut
            http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/...mJveS5qcGc.jpg

Comment

Bet dat up fool ima have to get dat dis tuesday afta i get paid but does it act as a moisturizer to

Comment

Bet dat up fool ima have to get dat dis tuesday afta i get paid but does it act as a moisturizer to
                the spay gives u sum moisture when ur hair is low or u have a fresh kut....the organic shea butter is more of a product for hold and shine(the one in da last pic not the 1st one)......but the one in the first pic he posted is a moisturizing cream with sheabutter in it....dats good too its similar to OC

Comment

Ok so which one do u have brazy da oc type wyt da shea butter n it or da other one wyt da hold

Comment

Shea butter the shit...been on it 95% of my wavin ....olive oil is another 1
                    products:
                    HB olive oil,Doogro anti thinning lotion,Auntie Jackie's curling custard
                    brushes
                    Diane 8114
                    Crown Red softy

wolfin session
                    TO BE CONTINUED.....(recently scalped..goin 540s)

Comment

quick question

can i use HB OC then CC then WB Cocoa & Shea Butter
                      or CC first then OC????
                      T3@M TR0UBL3 W@T3R!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You shouldn't use all that at the same time. Lol. Pick a moisturizer for the day and then put shea butter on top for hold.

Comment

Ok so which one do u have brazy da oc type wyt da shea butter n it or da other one wyt da hold
                          i got the one with the hold...and i got the spray sheen....i use OC and doo gro lotion to moisturize...(not at da same time i switch it up)......i got organic root stimilizer olive oil lotion too dat shit is great.....and most recently i added shea n coco wave butter by WB..(WB sent it to me for free lol)...there all good products for moisture but OC i would have to say is my favorite kuz i use that the most............if u want ukan really kopp all 3 ...the sheen for shine and moisture(for low /fresh kuts) the sheabutter creme for moisturizer and organic 100% sheabutter for hold and shine(when hair is longer/wolfin)....there all great products skoob

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernBoi95 View Post
                            can i use HB OC then CC then WB Cocoa & Shea Butter
                            or CC first then OC????
                            u kan use cc as strenthener OC for moisturizer buyt u dnt reall need the shea&and coco kuz dats a moisturizer too....so i would say use either shea&coco or OC but either way u kan use the CC b4 as ur strenthener/leave in conditioner...........CC gives u sum moisture because it has oils in it but its not a moisturizer imo....

Comment

Originally posted by wizzy View Post
                              you see all them black girls be putting that in their hair, makes your hair very soft all day giving you that luster shine. Once shea butter is added boi ya hair makes the world goes round now. Soft manage hair makes your waves rise like the sun.

Best product so far

dam she got more waves then me
                              BRUSH=SOFT,MEDIUM,HARD=ANNIES-100% BRISTLE

PRODUCTS FOR HAIR= SPRAY BOTTLE WITH WATER,WAVE BUIDER COCOA & SHEA POMADE,WAVE BUILDER COCOA & SHEA WAVE BUTTER AND OLIVE CREAME.

HEAD GEAR=WAVEBULDER WAVE TRAINING CAP & WAVE BUILDER STRETCH CAP

Comment

Working...
                              X