how do you get big deep waves

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you get big deep waves

just wondoring how to get big deep waves what products and what brush to use and how long do you wolf for my g's my hair is wacked i'm started with spin cream so i ditch that it dried my hair out. then it was dax wave wax in the green can then i started putting in s-curl 360 style and easy wave carrot oil but i have wavebuilder wash in waves should i start over give me some tips on big deep waves method.
    sigpicdurag

You gotta wolf son..Let your hair grow out for about 8 to 10 weeks and keep it moisturized and clean...Put your carrot oil in and brush for about 5 mins then put your 360 Style in and brush that for about 5 min. then durag it up
    THEY SPINNIN' NIGGA, THEY SPINNIN'

Comment

It all depends on ur texture.....the straighter your hair the bigger ur waves will be.....if your hair is nappy then you will have microwaves

Comment

microwaves? i like dat. anyway yeah all about texture fam u cant be like everybody but dont kit. u can get deep waves but not the be long fat lookin ones. good moive dicthin dat spin cream cause wavebuilder is cool but the spinnin doesnt live up to the name. try to wolf 5-7 and get some stronger pomades and if u think u can make it go for more weeks. harder brushes to
        sigpic
        Products Dont Give You Waves
        But Dam They Sure Do Help!

IM BACK BITCHES AFTER A YEAR

Comment

it just depends on yo texture
          sigpic

T3AM WB

Comment

Originally posted by darkspinna xj View Post
            microwaves? i like dat. anyway yeah all about texture fam u cant be like everybody but dont kit. u can get deep waves but not the be long fat lookin ones. good moive dicthin dat spin cream cause wavebuilder is cool but the spinnin doesnt live up to the name. try to wolf 5-7 and get some stronger pomades and if u think u can make it go for more weeks. harder brushes to
            Son is on point with this...I went 10 weeks and my joints slammin'..That Deep Wave pomade is ill..They make the waves look bananas!!
            THEY SPINNIN' NIGGA, THEY SPINNIN'

Comment

man deep wave beats my murrays cause dat murrays made wolfin today horrilble deep wave is a must if u use pomades
              sigpic

Comment

if you want deep waves use a hard brush to make them deep but after u use the hard brush use a soft brush to lay yo hair down
                WAVE DOCTOR

IM LIKE THE JESUS CHRIST OF HAIR I WORK MIRACLES ON ALL HAIR TYPES AND STYLES

sigpic

Comment

u should wolf a bit and try a scalp brush it could help

Comment

yeah my scalp brush ijust acts like a hard brush to my hair, straitens it out alittle after combin cause i been wolfin for a min, been when u wolf u can feel how deep yo hair is and can tell yo cut is go be hot. comb to when wolfin to get rid of tangles and to space em out a little
                    sigpic

Comment

if you want deep waves use a hard brush and a soft brush to lay yo hair down
                      WAVE DOCTOR

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by durag View Post
                        just wondoring how to get big deep waves what products and what brush to use and how long do you wolf for my g's my hair is wacked i'm started with spin cream so i ditch that it dried my hair out. then it was dax wave wax in the green can then i started putting in s-curl 360 style and easy wave carrot oil but i have wavebuilder wash in waves should i start over give me some tips on big deep waves method.
                        you might have to do like 10 wolfn sessions

Comment

ur hair can get somewhat bigger waves if u hit it with a hard brush, the scalp brush, works good 2. u have to make sure u are brushin in the same direction all time(its hard) but if u do then ur training ur hair better which equal somewhat bigger an better trained hair.i dont know what kind if hair i have im not mixed at all an my hair is trained an i can see a big difference from when i first started, they gettin bigger

Comment

shit..i ain't mixed either..all i kno is that i got good hair
                            sigpic
                            Waves so deep, my barber scared he might lose his clippers!

Comment

use a hard brush
                              WAVE DOCTOR

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X