how do you get big deep waves

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by george View Post
    it depends on ur hair type if ur hair is good you can get seasick waves quick. If normal it ll take Time to get them seasick360 waves
    Agreed. You can have a lot of micro-waves...or a few of the tidal waves. Depends on texture and curliness, waving also deals with genetics. Perms wont do it either. Just relax the natural curl.

Comment

im still tryna get to the point where my waves look good and deep after like 2 months of no hair cuts. i think what it is with more coarse curly hair is, when it gets longer the curl breaks. that being the reason why i never see dudes with coarse hair have deep well managed waves during months of wolfing.

people with more straight hair has the advantage of being able to keep a curl at longer lengths because of the hair not curling until its at a longer length. thats why u see the deep spaced waves on some people. its not from the brushing or nothing its just how their hair does when the curl is laid down.
      just my two cents

WB....it's a MOVEment...

Comment

Originally posted by KING_HOLLISTER View Post
        im still tryna get to the point where my waves look good and deep after like 2 months of no hair cuts. i think what it is with more coarse curly hair is, when it gets longer the curl breaks. that being the reason why i never see dudes with coarse hair have deep well managed waves during months of wolfing.

people with more straight hair has the advantage of being able to keep a curl at longer lengths because of the hair not curling until its at a longer length. thats why u see the deep spaced waves on some people. its not from the brushing or nothing its just how their hair does when the curl is laid down.
        just my two cents
        whaddup KING...been a long time OG

Comment

im tryin to get my dry wave goin on(no pomade)and i got carrot chlorestol and carrot creme.i also got a spray bottle.anybody got a method 4 me?
          TyphoonGoon

Comment

Wait i have been using a hard brush wolfing for like 1 month now and brushing using 360 style,carrot oil and combing and i still dont have deep waves in the middle

Comment

it really is texture coarse hair easyier to wave but small waves... straighter hair harder to wave but bigger waves... but all waves can be made deeper by wolfin
              #Team Deep $pin
              we out chea

Comment

Working...
              X