How the hell do ya upload pics!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the hell do ya upload pics!?

What up wavers!! So, i use to be hella active on wb forums back in 2014/2015. Since then a lot has changed (stopped goin hard in the wave game, finished highschool, and went from android to iPhone gang) since then im back in the wave game and trying to get back on path #roadtoglory #roadtoelite. However, i cant seem to figure out how to upload a profile pic......photobucket is trolling, and when i changed the image size to 250x400 it still says invalid file. What i need to know is HOW DO YA UPLOAD YA PICS!?!?! From photobucket? (And if so how? Do u upload the photos at 250x400? Does photobucket have a way to resize? Etc) from you phone? (If iOS, plz tell me step by step how you go about it), or do ya do it from PC? LMK wb fam!! This shit is pissing me off lmao
    **Current products
    -360style Pomade
    -Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
    -As I Am Double Butter Cream
    -Wavebuilder Wash in waves
    -HB Olive Cholesterol
    **Headgear
    -CQP: Hard, Med, Soft
    -Standard comb
    -Standard Du-Rag
    -Standard wave cap

Forum updated.
    If you see something, say something without being labeled as a character in this world.

When people proposed this answer "You act like you know everything", it means their education system never for-filled its duty on stimulating the learning process of the real world knowledge to come to the realization of the true meanings of what they currently see and hear.

http://www.wavebuilder.com/training/...FBI-CIA-Aliens

Comment

Working...
    X