Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easy Fast Way to Get Deep Waves (Method)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New method against new method
    Creating your own mind for time and events can allow you to see how humanity is being managed by Multi-Agent Quantum AI Computers.

Comment

can i use 360 style and wavebuilder super wax or with dax wave and instead of sof waves cuz i used all mine can i use soft sheen carson optimum oil therapy?
      IM BACK its ya boi kalil follow me on twitter @ maverick_legend i rapp if u got beats hmu im tryna get some to spit on my rapp name young mav i went solo but yea and if u rapp hmu for a callabo bruh if u bout it. 2013 NEW YEAR MOTOVIATED IN MY RAPP CAREER AND DA WAVE GAME

Comment

Originally posted by kalil View Post
        can i use 360 style and wavebuilder super wax or with dax wave and instead of sof waves cuz i used all mine can i use soft sheen carson optimum oil therapy?

use super wax and soft sheen oil
        Creating your own mind for time and events can allow you to see how humanity is being managed by Multi-Agent Quantum AI Computers.

Comment

This method is still ballin

Comment

Should I put the grease in at night and in the morning mg between the 3 days

Comment

Originally posted by jswag407 View Post
              Should I put the grease in at night and in the morning mg between the 3 days
              Only at night..

Comment

What do u do in between the 3 days

Comment

What do u do in between the 3 days
                  Just brush and use a hot towel

Comment

Okay use the hot tall everytime I put the grease in
                    ?

Comment

Okay use the hot tall everytime I put the grease in
                      ?

Use hot towel everytime you put the grease in, but between the three days you don't need any grease. Just a brush and a hot towel.

Comment

Alright thank u very much wizzy

Comment

Updated!!

Comment

Updated this method.

WB stretch cap & WB training cap.

Extinction of the durag!

You can use natural products instead of Wb Products with this method.
                            Last edited by wizzy; 02-23-2014, 05:18 PM.

Comment

It crazy how I deleted some post by accident.

I use this now.

I'll come back hard!!

Comment

Pour avoir des waves profondes, il faut brosser

Comment

Working...
                                X