Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easy Fast Way to Get Deep Waves (Method)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy Fast Way to Get Deep Waves (Method)

What you will need:
    - Put on WB Stretch Cap first.
    - WB Training Cap goes on last.
    - Brush
    - Wavebuilder Deep wave pomade and Sportin waves pomade, Wavebuilder sof wave lotion. You can use one of the pomade if you have it.
    - Hot towel
    -Shower cap
    - Must have waves already

(P.S if you want to go natural avoid using Pomades, and use your natural products with this method)

Step 1

Make sure you shampoo your hair before you start this method

Step 2
    You need to have deep wave and sportin wave pomade: Mix it up and put a quarter size in your hand, rub it in your hands and rub it in your hair from Back, Sides, Front. Put some sof wave/ brush in lotion in your hair if you have it.

( Natural Step 2 ) Use your natural products such as Oil, Leave in conditioner, Natural Pomade.

Step 3
    Soak towel with hot water and put it in mircowave for 20 secs.

Step 4

Lay towel in your hair for a good 1-2 mins apply pressure to the towel allowing the pomade to melt into the hair. Remove towel.

( Natural Step 4 ) - You can apply heat pressure using your natural products the same way as regular step 4.

Step 5
    Begin brushing the hair starting at the crown area. Be sure to brush evenly in the direction that the hair grows all the way around.

Step 6

Put stretch cap first and then Training Cap last, and make sure to even it out.

Step 7

Remember to repeat every three days, and use a dime size of pomade this time.

( Natural Step 7 ) - Remember to repeat every three days, and use a dime size of your natural product.

Step 8

Brush your hair when you remove your stretch cap & training cap for a good 15 min

Do not Shampoo your hair for 1 week while processing the waves. Once the hair is wet the wave pattern will become loose. The longer you go without shampooing the better the waves will set.

Do not get a haircut for 6 weeks your wolfin that joint out. You may get a lineup or a trim, but no haircut.

Always get dark ceasar haircut

After the hair cut repeat the wave steps process. You should be good on the 360 waves from this point.

Well, the point in this method is for all you lazy people that don't like to brush and want to get deep waves the easy way.

( This was somebody else method, but i adjusted it)

Questions and Answers

Q:Why can't I wash my hair for one week
    A: You will lose progress forming deep waves

Q: Why natural products?
    A: Natural ingredients is good for your hair.

Q: Why mix wavebuilder deep wave pomade with Sportin waves
    A: Deep wave have amino acid and proteins which lets you form deep waves quick same with sof waves, sportin is thick pomade holding your waves in as new hair starts growing. << Which cause deepness & improved visibility.

Q: Do I really need to brush a lot
    A: Nah, but make sure you brush 20 times everyday

Q: What's wolfin
    A: Increasing visibility and deepness on your waves making it more efficient to see clearly.

Q: Can I use any pomade
    A: Yes.

Q: I'm confuse do I need to use both pomade
    A: No, But Wavebuilder deep wave will help you form deep waves quicker.

Q: Have you test out this method Wizzy
    A: Yes, It works perfect

Q: Did you stole this method
    A: No, I know the person who wrote this method http://www.hairfinder.com/info/360waves.htm, I adjust it a little.

Q: Why my hair burns and itch
    A: It's the amino acid and proteins helping you form waves and not from washing your hair for 1 week.

Q:Whats the daily routine
    A: Remember to repeat step 2 through step 8 every three days at night. Between those two days just brush and use a hot towel.

IMPORTANT KEY: Brushing the hair evenly is an important key. Many of my clients have said that they can only have waves in the crown or the sides. That is because they did not brush evenly. Areas that are not brushed well will not wave. YOU MUST BRUSH EVENLY AROUND THE PERIMETER OF THE HEAD TO ACHIEVE THE 360 WAVES
    Last edited by wizzy; 09-07-2016, 09:19 PM.
    Creating your own mind for time and events can allow you to see how humanity is being managed by Multi-Agent Quantum AI Computers.

so u dont need wave builder deep pomade because i dont know where to buy it
    WOLFING

week 1: in progess
    week 2: pending
    week 3: pending

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vince.shark View Post
      so u dont need wave builder deep pomade because i dont know where to buy it
      You can buy it in Wal-mart.
      Creating your own mind for time and events can allow you to see how humanity is being managed by Multi-Agent Quantum AI Computers.

Comment

Update:
        This is for the people who have waves, and using this method will make your waves increase in deepness and connect better plus form waves in new places.

Do this method every two weeks, because to much pomade will clog your hair.
        Last edited by wizzy; 11-24-2010, 07:04 PM.

Comment

This method is good for wolfin for long periods, it will help you lay down your hair.

Comment

very nice method. Tho i am not a big fan of pomade its good that you are advising people to shampoo.
            Goal for 2011... SUPER 360 WAVES!
            Products
            Olive Cream, Doo Gro, Indian hemp, Olive Cholesterol, and VO5 Shampoo
            sigpic

Unfortunatly most of the people looking at the picture above probaly think there seeing things cause it looks like there looking in the mirror

http://www.youtube.com/user/ExoticEnt - Check out my channel for How 2 Get Waves

Comment

Originally posted by noel View Post
              very nice method. Tho i am not a big fan of pomade its good that you are advising people to shampoo.
              Not advising them to shampoo everyday, they wash their hair once a week.
              Last edited by wizzy; 09-07-2016, 09:19 PM.

Comment

^^^cosign u right
                Stop [email protected] @t me like you At Da bkeach
                sigpic
                360 Illusions

:Products:
                Softee: Indian Hemp
                Motions Lavish Conditioning Shampoo
                Calypso Hard Brush
                Softie Military Palm Brush
                HollyWood Beauty Olive Creme

Comment

I know your not advising them to shampoo everyday. Its just good that your advising them to shampoo AT ALL
                  Products
                  sigpic

Unfortunatly most of the people looking at the picture above probaly think there seeing things cause it looks like there looking in the mirror

http://www.youtube.com/user/ExoticEnt - Check out my channel for How 2 Get Waves

Comment

ur ight to noel and also if i want wsh in waves and the hair lotion cant i just buy the kit and take it out of there?
                    Stop [email protected] @t me like you At Da bkeach
                    sigpic
                    360 Illusions

:Products:
                    Softee: Indian Hemp
                    Motions Lavish Conditioning Shampoo
                    Calypso Hard Brush
                    Softie Military Palm Brush
                    HollyWood Beauty Olive Creme

Comment

Originally posted by Pomade View Post
                      ur ight to noel and also if i want wsh in waves and the hair lotion cant i just buy the kit and take it out of there?
                      kit

Comment

I think the kit is more expensive than buying the things seperate. Plus, who knows what they put in there kits! Rat poisoning
                        Products
                        sigpic

Comment

Can't wait to use this method again in the summer time.

Comment

now that my hair is cut ima try this method out with my seasick pomade and the sof' waves? but thats the method i used when i first first started out i went from bald to waves forming in 2 weeks. but then again i have a different hair texture

Comment

Originally posted by cartiermoney View Post
                              now that my hair is cut ima try this method out with my seasick pomade and the sof' waves? but thats the method i used when i first first started out i went from bald to waves forming in 2 weeks. but then again i have a different hair texture
                              Oh cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X