Barely any progess after almost 3 months

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barely any progess after almost 3 months

I started my wave journey in January 28th and I've brushed everyday since. I could see my waves slightly after my 2nd cut in March but now i can only see them on the one side of my head. Need advice.
    Last edited by wavey.a1; 04-11-2019, 11:25 AM.

Send pictures, so we know what you are doing wrong.

Comment

I have the same problem I need help trying to change from drop fade to full 360 taper I need help do I need to wolf and i have ugly hairs sticking up I need help I am coarse and what products and tell me the best brush I really need help

Comment

I have tried spending days only brushing that side (using a medium brush) but it seems to comb out my hair and my hair also doesn't grow as fast on my weak side, could that be why?
        Last edited by wavey.a1; 04-11-2019, 11:37 AM.

Comment

The sides are the last to come in when it comes to waves. Your hair does grow a bit slower and thinner at the sides. So to combat that, you don't want to cut the sides any lower than a 2 wtg, because if you cut the sides too low, it cuts off the progress that you have made. Also, you want to wolf longer, like 5-7 weeks. And when you are doing brush sessions focus on the sides the most. I also recommend watching wavers like 360waveprocess for advice for coarse hair wavers.

Comment

What about on the top right where there are no waves?

Comment

Just put some more concentrated brushwork there. Focus more on the sides that don't have waves than the sides that do. Also, have patience, the amount of progress you have changes from waver to waver. You'll get there

Comment

Oh yeah for Bigpockets6x use a plastic bag the lay down that frizz.

Comment

Working...
                X