Course hair 360 waves tips?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Course hair 360 waves tips?

I've been trying to get 360s for a while now I'm geeing progress on my head its probably Ben a month since I got my haircut my waves are sloppy and I'm tryin to make them look better and form those connections around my head if any of u got any tips that'd be great

For sure your waves are definitely startin to come in but it does look like your hair could use extra moisturization. Try usin Olive Oil and Shea Butter Smoothie interchangeably, and about once a day. Make sure too when you shower, brush your product in and let it sit, then wash it out with less hot water. After that, throw some olive oil in your hair to lock in that moisture, brush for a lil bit then rag up.

Comment

Yeah thanks bro I been worrying about how dry my hair be when I take off my durag in the morning I been lookin for some products that can keep my hair moisturized n stuff

Comment

Hey bro, try to focus on brushing alot more than you are at this point. Bump up brushing and moisturizing your hair. Keep it soft n clean. Get a trim and keep going crazy
        RG3 live from the 313
        http://www.youtube.com/user/Rioimk

Comment

Working...
        X