Wolfing tips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolfing tips

Made a post a while back about wolfing , im new to waving , i was seeing progress after 5 weeks and it was looking good so i decided to CUT MY HAIR , dropped my clippers and broke my gaurd ⚠⚠ , so i scalped being i didnt have the correct gaurd to replace it . i am now 2-3 weeks into brushing again trying to regain progress and i have slight ripples which im proud of. Now i am wondering if i should go for a 12 week wolf before cutting my hair grows extremely fast im a medium straight hair texture. Please tell me what u think i should do im a rookie lol never had waves before. I use pomades and 2 moisturizers daily (pomades every other day on rotation murrays and 360) . any tips would be amazing. I brush about 8 to 9 hours a day.

Originally posted by RookieWave guy View Post
    Made a post a while back about wolfing , im new to waving , i was seeing progress after 5 weeks and it was looking good so i decided to CUT MY HAIR , dropped my clippers and broke my gaurd ⚠⚠ , so i scalped being i didnt have the correct gaurd to replace it . i am now 2-3 weeks into brushing again trying to regain progress and i have slight ripples which im proud of. Now i am wondering if i should go for a 12 week wolf before cutting my hair grows extremely fast im a medium straight hair texture. Please tell me what u think i should do im a rookie lol never had waves before. I use pomades and 2 moisturizers daily (pomades every other day on rotation murrays and 360) . any tips would be amazing. I brush about 8 to 9 hours a day.
    drop the pomade bro. I think you should go as long as you can control your hair. No longer than 12 weeks prob. But dont use pomade till your about week 8 and above. Right now you need to keep your hair moisturized, brush, and when your not brushing you should be ragged up so you can train your hair. I also wouldnt recommend washing your hair until you get some depth around week 4.
    Week 1.....July 13, 2014 (Complete)
    Week 2.....July 20, 2014 (In Progress)
    Week 3.....Pending
    Week 4.....Pending
    Week 5.....Pending
    Week 6.....Pending
    Week 7.....Pending
    Week 8.....Pending

I went from nap to waves to no waves now Im ready to go back!

Comment

Working...
    X