From long hair to waves

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From long hair to waves

Im on my 3 week cut right now i can feel my waves and see a little bit but my question is when im not doing a session what brush should i use through out the day? Soft medium or hard?
    Hows it looking my back is the hardest for me.

Whats up fellow waver, honestly you should use a soft brush because it helps your hair lay down (ones without pull). It's not recommended that you blind brush or basically brushing without a mirror but if you know your angles go ahead and brush with a softy. You don't have to use only a softy though, can use a medium brush if you don't mind your hair frizzing up. Nice progress btw! Keep brushin bro!

Comment

Thanks alot bro i think ill stick with a softie in the day time dont want my hair frizzing up.

Comment

Yw bro. Waiting for your next cut

Comment

Make sure to wear your durag and brush as much as possible and it will come in
          All NATURAL

Currently USiNG ;
          Crown Quality Products Blue#776[Medium Ceaser Brush)
          Wave Connections Crown Method/Plastic Bag Method.

CLICK HERE

Free Redeem Card Codes
          Free Xbox Live Redeem Codes
          Free World of Warcraft Codes
          Free PSN Card Codes
          Free League of Legend Card Codes
          Free iTunes Cards

Comment

Personally i would not use a softie think about it you brushing your hair to pull your curls and make them more curly and lay them down right? why would you use a soft brush your basically laying the hair down thats already trained and not traning more of ya hair kno wat i mean go in with the medium and wear ya durag yo hair shouldnt frizz up if you wearing your durag for a hour or so softie is just gonna lay the hair you have down not make deeper waves especially since you got corse hair that softie aint gonna do shit really go in with a medium row brush for connections go in with a medium curved if you want waves but they wont be all perfectly connected

Comment

I know lots of people said dont use medium or hard through the day cuz all it does is make ya hair stand up but ive been using softie in day time n night time i go at it with medium tsu rag it up than start all ova again but this my no cut yet 1 month update
              Last edited by Tryna drown mfs; 05-24-2018, 11:08 AM.

Comment

I use a comb and a hard brush..
                Create your own information instead following the Public information.

Comment

Damn you made some progress bro. I personally use a medium brush. Depending on how thick my hair is.

Comment

Thanks bro shit i just cant seem to get my crown the way i want it any tips from yall.

Comment

Haven't been on here in awhile but the crown area is a part of your head that's gonna take time to wave up. You need to get a softie at a low cut and brush around to find out how you should brush your hair in that area. It shouldn't take that long but a lil common sence will tell you whats not supposed to get brushed said way. If you still are having trouble look up JLew on youtube or Justintime cause he will break down crown brushing so you can understand. Anywho, before you dive into the crown, get some connections first then go there, there's no way you can skip over those. To start just brush from your crown to your hairline it will help.

Comment

Working...
                      X