Over curled hair problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over curled hair problem

I have coarse hair and my hair has grown to the point where now when I use curl enhancer smoothie it over curls my hair when I brush afterwards. Ive tried applying the ces to my hair when its damp and it makes the situation worse. Damp or dry my hair just over curls. I tried to fix it by brushing with a hard brush but im not having any luck at all. I would appreciate some suggestions if you got them.

Shake your CES bottle so all the ingredients mix. Then, open it and dip two fingertips into the inside of the top cover... it should be just enough.

Comment

All I can say is what I would do because I have been in this situation is, have an extended brushing session longer than usual, switch over to a product that doesnt makr your hair over curl and keeps it manageable, or trim your hair down.
      sigpic

CRAY TROUBLE !!!! ಠ_ಠ

-Sea sick got your girl spinning all up in our mix.
      -That Swirl that makes nausea Hurl.
      -ELITE ELITE ELITE!!!!

Starting 5 + 2nd String Lineup (Established) 20120901 9:25pm Pst
      *THATSHITCRAY*
      *SOUTHERNBOI95*
      *SWAGGARICHARDS*
      *DJPACIFIC*
      *KTD*
      *$360SWAGGBOI$*
      *WORKINONMYWAVES*

Comment

I appreciate the help fellas. I did the 2 fingers to the lid tip and it helped with the proportions. I also put in more brushing to my schedule and it helped out even more. I was currently on my 7th week of wolfing but while I was wolfing I wasnt see any progress really. I could still see the waves on the top though. I had enough of brushing through so much hair so I took desperate measures. Im kinda broke atm but I own some cheap conairs with random guards. I cut low enough where its still dark and I actually have waves on the side. Thank you basedgod

Comment

Working...
        X