what is wrong with my hair.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is wrong with my hair.

Hey, new here. So I jsut started going for waves last week and I'm starting to see some on the front. But on the front I only see the waves on the left, but not on the right. I have to change my head into a different type of angle just to see the right waves but then the left won't show. Does this mean my waves can't connecT?

Originally posted by nadinkrah View Post
    Hey, new here. So I jsut started going for waves last week and I'm starting to see some on the front. But on the front I only see the waves on the left, but not on the right. I have to change my head into a different type of angle just to see the right waves but then the left won't show. Does this mean my waves can't connecT?
    Dont worry your a beginner so ofc your gunna havee problems. Keep brushin your hair with your hard brush to form the waves on your problem areas. Use the softy to connect ya waves. Wolf ya hair and moustrize and ull be spinin in no time
    All NATURAL

Currently USiNG ;
    Crown Quality Products Blue#776[Medium Ceaser Brush)
    Wave Connections Crown Method/Plastic Bag Method.

CLICK HERE

Free Redeem Card Codes
    Free Xbox Live Redeem Codes
    Free World of Warcraft Codes
    Free PSN Card Codes
    Free League of Legend Card Codes
    Free iTunes Cards

Comment

Originally posted by Spinna123 View Post
      Dont worry your a beginner so ofc your gunna havee problems. Keep brushin your hair with your hard brush to form the waves on your problem areas. Use the softy to connect ya waves. Wolf ya hair and moustrize and ull be spinin in no time
      C/s listen to spinna but just kbkbkb and wolf ur gona c results

Comment

Cs.....waving takes time....u have to be patient and dedicated
        products:
        HB olive oil,Doogro anti thinning lotion,Auntie Jackie's curling custard
        brushes
        Diane 8114
        Crown Red softy

wolfin session
        TO BE CONTINUED.....(recently scalped..goin 540s)

Comment

Originally posted by SBS View Post
          Cs.....waving takes time....u have to be patient and dedicated
          Yes like sbs and Chewy have stated in previous threads... Patience and dedication is key to waves. Also having the right materials and proper methods are also important. You can never brush too much!
          All NATURAL

Currently USiNG ;
          Crown Quality Products Blue#776[Medium Ceaser Brush)
          Wave Connections Crown Method/Plastic Bag Method.

CLICK HERE

Free Redeem Card Codes
          Free Xbox Live Redeem Codes
          Free World of Warcraft Codes
          Free PSN Card Codes
          Free League of Legend Card Codes
          Free iTunes Cards

Comment

Yes like sbs and Chewy have stated in previous threads... Patience and dedication is key to waves. Also having the right materials and proper methods are also important. You can never brush too much!
            heck yeah u kan neva od on brushing

Comment

Last week? It's gonna take a while.

Moisturize your hair. Cover it at night. Wolf your hair and brush. Always brush in the mirror, brush slowly and brush consistently in the pattern you want your waves to form.

Comment

no it just means try harder and brush vigrously and nonstop
                IM BACK its ya boi kalil follow me on twitter @ maverick_legend i rapp if u got beats hmu im tryna get some to spit on my rapp name young mav i went solo but yea and if u rapp hmu for a callabo bruh if u bout it. 2013 NEW YEAR MOTOVIATED IN MY RAPP CAREER AND DA WAVE GAME

Comment

I have the same problem, I see them on the right side (only when I look at a angle) and I can see the left side pretty good and I have no products Just shampoo, castor oil, 360 style pomade, and conditioner Help pls.

Comment

Working...
                  X