Long Waves Vs Short waves...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Waves Vs Short waves...

first let me start off by saying I got coarse Hair(nappy shit)

I have 360s in the 'short' wave patterns and get compliments from the girlies and all however I dont really like em so I been trying to achieve the longer deep waves pattern because to me it just looks better rather then the short smaller waves...any suggestions????

im sure it has to do with the type of brush i use...with my hair texture i've been using mostly a course boar bristle brush and a medium course brush...soft brushes seem to do no justice for me since I dont have that rico suave hair

hell it may not be possible wit my jamaican roots haha..

i perver short waves. but u can get long if u want. it all depends on the type of brush u use!

Comment

ii always heard that your wave depth depended on the texture of you hair cuz ii qot those deeper waves nd dnt think id ever be able to achieve shorter waves....

Comment

if u have nappy hair its almost imposible to get real deep waves but if u ues a hard brush u and get deeper waves and use a olive oil hair lotion
        sigpic

swagbucks.com
        get stuff free
        http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/waveguru

Comment

ohhh that does make sense ii quess

Comment

your shits gonna b nappy no matter wat
            follow me on twitter Iambboozer

freshcut:feb 7
            Week1done
            Week2done
            Week3done
            Week4pending
            week5pending
            week6pending
            afterweek6----cut

Comment

nah fuck dat fam, it take hard work to get what u want. get u some man and tame shampoo and some conditioner from mane n tame. use the shampoo every 3-4 nights and the conditioner everynight to train yo hair to stay clean and hydrated. get some lotion like pink lotion or motions lotions and use dat ever night and or mornin. brush the fuck out of yo har in the shower and while usin the lotion, then put that druag and cap on it. and wolf like hell. trust me i used to have nigga naps and little tiny waves but they got deep and look better, it took time though so dont give up
              sigpic
              Products Dont Give You Waves
              But Dam They Sure Do Help!

IM BACK BITCHES AFTER A YEAR

Comment

[QUOTE=darkspinna xj;146699]nah fuck dat fam, it take hard work to get what u want. get u some man and tame shampoo and some conditioner from mane n tame. use the shampoo every 3-4 nights and the conditioner everynight to train yo hair to stay clean and hydrated. get some lotion like pink lotion or motions lotions and use dat ever night and or mornin. brush the fuck out of yo har in the shower and while usin the lotion, then put that druag and cap on it. and wolf like hell. trust me i used to have nigga naps and little tiny waves but they got deep and look better, it took time though so dont give up[/QUOTEyea but shits still gonna look shady for him cuz
                follow me on twitter Iambboozer

freshcut:feb 7
                Week1done
                Week2done
                Week3done
                Week4pending
                week5pending
                week6pending
                afterweek6----cut

Comment

sounds like me and you have the same type of hair. People with or type of hair (course) cant realy get that long wavy look but if you want ot you can try to put a texturizer in yo hair but i wudnt do that or after you bush yo hair comb it lifgtly real good and put a doo rag on rite awy so it spreads the was out longer
                  -words of wisdom
                  MY WAVES KILLEN IT

Comment

My waves were short but eventually became longer too. It just takes time. It took mine about a year to eventually become longer. Just continue to brush and moisterize.
                    African American Empowerment Forums

Comment

Originally posted by darkspinna xj View Post
                      nah fuck dat fam, it take hard work to get what u want. get u some man and tame shampoo and some conditioner from mane n tame. use the shampoo every 3-4 nights and the conditioner everynight to train yo hair to stay clean and hydrated. get some lotion like pink lotion or motions lotions and use dat ever night and or mornin. brush the fuck out of yo har in the shower and while usin the lotion, then put that druag and cap on it. and wolf like hell. trust me i used to have nigga naps and little tiny waves but they got deep and look better, it took time though so dont give up
                      Kinda overzealous there
                      No matter how hard you try you cant stop me nowIMG]http://www.wavebuilder.com/training/image.php?u=4456&type=sigpic&dateline=1210132272[/IMG]It's 360 Brigade!!! Bitches
                      members are...

1.Sgt.B
                      2.Dark360Waters
                      3.GameOva
                      4.Dinero_83
                      5. DaFreshWaveKing
                      6.Kapps
                      7.JB92
                      8. Killa Waves
                      http://www.wavebuilder.com/training/...ine=1210132272sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by b.boozer View Post
                        your shits gonna b nappy no matter wat
                        Co-sign even tho u was tryna b funny
                        No matter how hard you try you cant stop me nowIMG]http://www.wavebuilder.com/training/image.php?u=4456&type=sigpic&dateline=1210132272[/IMG]It's 360 Brigade!!! Bitches
                        members are...

1.Sgt.B
                        2.Dark360Waters
                        3.GameOva
                        4.Dinero_83
                        5. DaFreshWaveKing
                        6.Kapps
                        7.JB92
                        8. Killa Waves

Comment

Originally posted by xxsoleaddictionxx View Post
                          ii always heard that your wave depth depended on the texture of you hair cuz ii qot those deeper waves nd dnt think id ever be able to achieve shorter waves....
                          Co-sign. Its all on your texture. It would b impossible 2 drastically go from nappy course (as he said) and short waves to long waves, or vice verca
                          members are...

1.Sgt.B
                          2.Dark360Waters
                          3.GameOva
                          4.Dinero_83
                          5. DaFreshWaveKing
                          6.Kapps
                          7.JB92
                          8. Killa Waves

Comment

get a hard brush n make sure is wide n brush brush

Comment

come on guys....if you have nappy hair (what i call naturally thick lol) it aint impossible to have long waves. Like stated before...it just takes a lot of time. BUT WOLFING IS THE KEY. You know how a girl can get weave...keep it in for about 2-3 months and when she take it out.....she got that new growth!!!!! Well that's what us coarse hair niggas gotta do. Long waves are consumed SORT OF in the same way. Quit wolfin for 3-4 weeks...that dont do much if you got thick/nappy hair. Try more 8 weeks....it aint that bad...just keep a tight line and ya facial hair in check. ALSO while you're wolfin you wanna brush brush brush....brush in church if you have to lol. When u aint brushin....where ya durag. Wash/condition/brush ya hair in the shower every other day if u can handle it! After them 8 weeks is up....reep the results of some long, swirly, sea sick waves! Remember.....waves are just flattened curls....the longer you let your grow (wolfing) and the more you brush (curling your hair) what do you think the outcome will be?!?
                              Last edited by KevyKev388; 02-25-2010, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X