This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testimony thread: Share what God has done for you

Alright... this thread is to basically share a testimony of what God has done in your life/ something youve witnessed and you know that God was at work...

I'll start:
    I was at my church and my youth pastor (Pastor Mark) was preaching about the story of David and Goliath, and u know how David didn't depend on his own strength to take Goliath down because he knew God had already delivered him from the bear and the lion before... so when he threw the rock the spirit of God took over and kaned Goliath in the head lol... Well i had been thinking over the past few weeks about why my cousins hadn't been coming to Church and always making excuses (u no them obvious excuses like homework etc.) and i must have prayed to God that as David threw the rock, that i could also send a text message to both of them and i prayed He could take over the text message to deliver them to come to Church, so the next week they called me and said they were going to start coming to church every week and i knew that my prayers had been answered

BTW this thread or should i say stiky's purpose is to empoewer people who have been lacking faith in one way or anouther... hopefully the experiences we share can empower and push more people into the kingdom of God... I think many people are either unaware or dont understand why God is real... but the power of God moving in all His children's testimonies are enough to convince the typical agnostic or atheist
    Last edited by dimezkid; 04-21-2008, 12:44 PM.
    Why I wave

Originally posted by Waves4Christ
    Helps with the corporate image. It's something mostly unique for brothas (other races can get waves too), but still reserved enough for the work environment. Every job interview I went to with waves and a razor line, ended up with a job offer.

It's the same principle that applies to wearing a suit to an interview, a bank, or even to court. People treat you different when you look top notch, even if that is not the case.

Originally posted by King_21433
    ay! why aint nobody responded to dis thread? i kno sumthin good has happened to sumbody and God was in it. Hallelujah! Hallelujah!.peace
    Because thanking god for something over the internet s fucking stupid. Shit, I woke up today. Praise GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!! FTW (INSERT OTHER GENERIC INTERENT PHRASES)
    Anytime brothers can't get jobs, then they rob
    A man rather die than live on his knees and starve
    Cops steady askin' your man what happened
    First he tell then he stop, like he not really rattin'
    Guess he not really in that casket from a sawed-off Listen, peep game from the brain of an all-star The rain hurt niggaz bones who been shot
    Metal pins in their leg, they walk with a limp-hop

Comment

well den genius if thanking him on da internet is fucking stupid den i guess thanking him in person is fucking stupid too, right? u cant see God either way, so why is it so fucking stupid to thank him both ways, dis way other people can hear da good things He has done in your personal life, but i guess dats fucking stupid too, right? dont eva say thanking God in any manner is fucking stupid. he can hear u and see wat u type on da internet too so hows dat for fucking stupid, ya feel me nigga.

Comment

Originally posted by King_21433 View Post
        well den genius if thanking him on da internet is fucking stupid den i guess thanking him in person is fucking stupid too, right? u cant see God either way, so why is it so fucking stupid to thank him both ways, dis way other people can hear da good things He has done in your personal life, but i guess dats fucking stupid too, right? dont eva say thanking God in any manner is fucking stupid. he can hear u and see wat u type on da internet too so hows dat for fucking stupid, ya feel me nigga.
        u couldnt of said it better
        thats jus like sayin i luv god but i hate him on the internet..
        this is a serious subject ,thats why i stickied it

i woke up today,i got a nice family,and alot of blessings happen every day for me
        "TEAM WB"
        Reppinthe202
        pacmqn
        WaveNigga3
        yaboispinna850
        J-Buck
        Waves Deep As A Ocean
        BigHomeDog11
        Young 360

Comment

Naw I really don't. Why would I?
          Last edited by Stacks Of Terror; 04-19-2008, 10:13 PM.
          Guess he not really in that casket from a sawed-off Listen, peep game from the brain of an all-star The rain hurt niggaz bones who been shot

Comment

spreak tha truth ma nigga

Originally posted by Reppinthe202 View Post
            u couldnt of said it better
            thats jus like sayin i luv god but i hate him on the internet..
            this is a serious subject ,thats why i stickied it

i woke up today,i got a nice family,and alot of blessings happen every day for me
            cosign, same for me
            wavenigga3 supports tha movement.............wat about you?

s.b. waves.com

Comment

God has done some miralcles in my life. I love God and i go to church every sat to praise him. Without him nuthin is possible. Great family, still livin, its amazin
              sigpic

^^ Cmon man dark n silky connects..Afta the 16 week wolfin session dizzy spinnaz takin ova WB, 360, and HB.

*TEAM DIZZY SPINNAZ, YA'LL KNO DA DEAL*

Shadow
              Terry
              Bank
              DAtboi84
              Illn
              Lonzo
              YaBoiMixed

A.K.A da *Lucky 7*

Comment

Originally posted by Stacks Of Terror View Post
                Because thanking god for something over the internet s fucking stupid. Shit, I woke up today. Praise GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!! FTW (INSERT OTHER GENERIC INTERENT PHRASES)
                Man you harsh. You worst then the mad rapper
                Wolfin' till my NCO or Officer say get a haircut

Comment

Originally posted by slimm View Post
                  Man you harsh. You worst then the mad rapper
                  I am. I'm more like the mad Agnostic who believes thanking god outloud is unneccesary. Whats between you and him is between you and him. To me thats the same as walking outside and shouting out "THANK GOD I HAVE A GOOD FAMILY!!!!!!!" No one gives a fuck. Thats between you two not me. Your relationship is something sacred and personal not something that needs to be aired all across the net. Now was I wrong to come in here and say its stupid. Yes because I didn't have to click on the topic in the first place. For that I apoligize. But Reppin lets say I make a topic called 'thank yourself for what you've done for yourself' will it be stickied? Same principle. Reppin you can delete my post though yo I ain't mean to fuck up the flow. Well actually I did but I didn't realize this was an important 'subject'.

Comment

i feel ya stacks and ya relationship wit God is personal, but if u read ya bible u would kno it says" By faith you overcome and by the word of your testimony". Theres nothing wrong with saying it out loud. it helps other people to get through wat theyre going through if they kno u got through it. A testimony is wat it sounds like( a test turned into a ceremony). I respect ur perspective and viewpoint, but its a little off from da bible. it seems like its a secular viewpoint and not biblical and wen u say sumthin like dat it needs to be backed up wit scripture, not jus dis is wat i think.

but ay ma nigga its all good tho. peace

Comment

No doubt. I don't trust scripture so my points obviously gonna be a little different.

Comment

Originally posted by Stacks Of Terror View Post
                        No doubt. I don't trust scripture so my points obviously gonna be a little different.
                        hope u like heat, dats all i gotta say.........................

Comment

i guess. I mean I really don't find that cool. Believe what you believe but that doesn't make it right.

Comment

hope u like heat, dats all i gotta say.........................
                            cosign.....
                            sigpic

^^ Cmon man dark n silky connects..Afta the 16 week wolfin session dizzy spinnaz takin ova WB, 360, and HB.

*TEAM DIZZY SPINNAZ, YA'LL KNO DA DEAL*

Shadow
                            Terry
                            Bank
                            DAtboi84
                            Illn
                            Lonzo
                            YaBoiMixed

A.K.A da *Lucky 7*

Comment

There is no such thing as "god"

Comment