This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wizzy View Post
    As the brain rarely makes full use of its capacity at processing information during non-critical moments, it is possible to accelerate the thought control signal to handle calculations faster, thus making the flow of time seem slower to the person. During a dream the Fluctlight is sped up to deal with the large amount of memories accumulated over the day, thus making a dream of several minutes feel like it has lasted for several hours. This principle is applied by the Soul Translator, as it is capable of using electric signals to trigger neurons in a way that results in various biological phenomenon,

They said during a dream the Fluctlight is sped up to deal with the large amount of memories accumulated over the day making a dream of several minutes feel like it has lasted for several hours.

Source - http://swordartonline.wikia.com/wiki...Cluster#Server

At the end they slap various biological Phenomenon. Where a human who use the term Phenomenon means they're very uncertain what they wrote. A brain can't make full sense of its mental capacity, because there's an intelligent software agent who slows down the brain awareness using a simulation to run a personalize software program that works through their memories. Anybody who mentions good luck, bad luck, automatically confirms that the brain isn't able to detect an abnormal behavior coming from the environment, which only means that the human beings are programmed with personal false information that keeps them in sync to shape how they perceived their environment. When they are programmed with false information, it only means their brain awareness is extremely contagious and extremely dangerous.

Someone who created this entire system called existence, ordered their creations to do the work for them, cause the creators relies only on an intelligent software agent throughout this ultra software universe and outside this ultra software universe, nothing but a fake strict program that is being ordered around to use it's invisible leash to make humans bow down unconsciously and use fake professional rules to avoid chaos. Fake professional agents and software engineers trying to mimic the real deal, they only imitating someone more advanced than them who supplied them the rules.

The citizens thoughts automatically synchronized with the program personally, so everybody got that personalize response time which the Artificial Intelligence keeps them occupied with. The citizens eyes are instructed by the program to pay attention to only the valuable data that switches constantly, even their thoughts are instructed to make the worst decision to find it appropriate to initiate a conversation using only words generated by this program inside that super quantum computer. The generated words are very noticeable in a conversation when you have greater awareness than the planet as a human, which also is shown on TV by famous strangers on TV who also use incorrect jumbled words in a sentence that is always mismatched to what they perceived. No doubt, the world got that Aphasia, Paraphasia, and Alzheimer's deluxe combo.
    The real governments FBI agent, NSA software engineers, NASA, CIA got that personalize response time for the whole entire world on their devices, and they got the latest copy of us in their software simulation that works with are brain software machine.
    (By means software simulation, is the dreams that the artificial intelligence create for regular people, pope, president, queen, king, famous strangers while they're sleep.)

This episode showed that Stewie created a software simulation, and he had the latest copy of Lois as a software to see how everything will turn out. There was a movie called Source Code, where a military guy who got bang up pretty badly ended up in a software simulation to replay a train scene over and over again to prevent the train from blowing up. The person who created this program didn't know that the software simulation can actually be a real event for another line in the software world, but the military guy ended calling another software world ahead of time to warned about a terrorist attack. Deja Vu the movie had shown what a computational intelligence system can do, so the team had this machine checking out a footage from the past and able to interact with the individual in the past.

It is then revealed that what has happened was actually a computer simulation that Stewie created to see what would happen if he killed Lois. Brian wonders if a hypothetical external viewer of the simulation would feel cheated by what was ultimately a "dream sequence," but Stewie argues that a computer simulation is totally different.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stewie...s_Kills_Stewie
    Create your own information instead following the Public information.

Comment

• They reset their Fake Thought Keys/Cryptographic Keys to process in an executable order to pinpoint and manage people using a software simulation executable program aka the dreams we get while we're asleep, but I've also come across these messages which are cipher keys from other humans. You will notice that the Multi-Agent Artificial Intelligence automatically set the human to deliver responses or phrases from people you have previously encountered. The education system never educated their students about cryptography aka Directed Messages to understand the importance of communication or learning how to adapt to patterns, no wonder why humanity has extremely poor communication skills that they easily get amused by celebs personal lifestyle and impersonation, instead of finding a solution to learn how to properly communicate with one another in real life, because they're bored with one another's behavior, communication, and fake awareness.

Btw, there's different types of cryptography.

This lady also said the same thing, and this is how the software engineers assassinated people, using the software simulation executable program. People would be scared to sleep again if they really knew what dreams are and why do they get updated to be reprogrammed.
      https://i.gyazo.com/cefa4bb6d53023eb...b02e95c723.png

Here's another person who notice what I said.
      https://i.gyazo.com/e388512b758954df...6109c3d622.png

Here's two of these direct messages as cryptography.

This is from two different stream last year.

Playstation Stream - Ustream

XxTHERAMPAGExX81

Anime i still got your old English Over here

https://i.gyazo.com/155cd3647b6d09f3...9b6785f171.png

Rayman Legends Stream - Twitch

Sike_Acid_Rain

Since its quite different from old English. https://i.gyazo.com/d4783fe4f6afd3c7...ec2771c9b4.png

far_Star

It can be hard but if you try you can understand it

I also come across my mother age 57 or my age 24, plus the other numbers 277, 58, 25, 622, 23, 44, and it's all arranged on how we're being managed in our environment entirely for these routes that we come across. So, this is definitely cryptography that I'm picking up that is always generated by a multi-agent artificial intelligence in god mode. When I replied to the lady last year in Aug 23, 2016, that had triggered the AI, so the fake program decided to create two software simulations while I was asleep. The first dream was an apartment belonging to my female cousin who is in her mid 20's in Florida, where the AI morph an animal body with a completely different animal, and it was allowing a bunch of crows to attack the windows in the living room then it replaces the front door with windows to allow the crows to start attacking the windows in my dream. So, when it sets my DNA keys to wake up, it was 6:23 AM, as it indicated my age for that particular year.

https://i.gyazo.com/cefa4bb6d53023eb...b02e95c723.png

This AI always allows people to set their attention to address something about me, for instance, when I was living with my father while attending High School it made him focus on one thing about me, and that is that I am an adult. My father had a fake logical thought about me, where it could be reasonable based on my past history in connection when it comes to living due to the fact my mother was no longer receiving unemployment, and we were forced to live with our aunt, but the AI managed to remove me from my aunt's house by making sure that my mother and female cousin was occupied with chores upstairs like it's doing a recreated scene from Forensics Files, Final Destination or Premonition the movie. My cousin's son started doing push ups while I was sleeping, swinging his yellow bat at me and scaring off my sister till she lock the basement door. Then I notice that my cousin started randomly pushing me and blocking my exit by standing on the railing, so I tried getting him down, but he continues to do the same thing. No one could hear me in the basement and my cousin's son continues to block my path, so I had to drag him up the stairs due to his heavy weight and he continues to fight with me along the way up till I ended saying a bad word.

Making people focused on me being adult as a way to isolate me when it comes to living, and allowing them to show no consideration for me being a senior in High School within a few months from graduation. This gives people a way for them to approach me with a fake logical thought that can give them an advantage over the conversation they've initiated with me to take control over the situation to find the opportunity to kick me out of their house and allow them to have a connection with someone who knows me to start talking about my past history and a backlog of how they misinterpret my behavior. Remember the artificial intelligence has a backlog of your behavior patterns based on your reactions to intense situation, where they can allow other humans to react and process your image incorrectly to start detecting your unique coding as abnormal and responses as incoherent. If you react when it isolate you during the time the other human is automatically set, the AI can cancel your thought keys and awareness out, because you reacted to other human keywords that activated the word to associate an image or reaction that are mismatched about you. Their goal at the time is to weaken your inner thoughts and make you feel less control over the conversation, and if there's more people around they can also be gathered to also take personal actions to convince you about your personalize appearance as for unique coding and claim that your responses are invalid. I learned from the AI, and I have a script on how it follows these procedures, I pick up its pattern very quickly.

My cousin called the cops on me for one the smallest issues that could be resolved by our family, but I learned that she used me as a bait to get me, my mother, and sister out of the house. The first time we got to the aunt's house, my cousin allowed her son to lock the basement door on us, and the second time my cousin saw that my mother and sister left to go shopping, and she had the advantage to pick on me while I was sleeping by sending her son to inform me that I need to help remove my aunt TV to a completely different location. So I went to the bathroom for a little while, then my male cousin who lives near me in the basement started knocking on the bathroom door informing that I'm taking a long time. So, back to the cops part, because the Artificial Intelligence knows how to handle the cryptographic keys for the cops when it comes to character traits, showing that the cops has authority over citizens, where to the point the AI works around the clock, allowing the cops to have thought keys that contains data on how to approach an African American like myself, a specially me who has the right awareness that is open to notice that the people is out of sync. The cops ask me if I had a knife and this was the year 2011, and this also reminds me of the year 2006 when I was 14 years old, where me and my Haitian walk up the hill and I felt that my Algebra Texas Calculator was falling out of my back pocket, so as me and my friend across the street, then a black car rams the sidewalk in NYC, then two white cops came out the car claiming they saw me with a knife. How can some whose taking control over the wheels driving from a hill have a spare time to catch me put something in my pocket that fast and how can someone easily mistaken a calculator for a knife.

This is a different one.

https://i.gyazo.com/d2ca03c4c6ad15cb...14c5f6a681.png

I find your prose incoherent. Maybe this is something that needs to be addressed as it does limit your ability to communicate with others, or maybe you don't want to change

And..

https://i.gyazo.com/61b104c9a8bac7a7...f5fb741904.png

I had to read what your wrote 5 times and I think I understand now. It must be so irritating being so smart and not having people understand you.

Here's more.
      https://i.gyazo.com/c19582b617b4bd7f...89908bf2b5.png

This guy doesn't know me, but he mentioned "Maybe try slowing down and introducing technical terms and their technical meaning for you at a slower pace and I think it will be easier to follow you

and the follow up from a completely different human being who thinks identically like Senkora. Both of them roll out the set data and approach me
      the same way. I also learned that people rush me through the conversation or become easily sensitive to what I do, where they begin to lose control over their behavior and continue to spam responses without allowing me to finish my sentence, and this has been a thing since I was a child. One day I was at a park and this lady show no recognition of what left or right is, and no matter how I change my directions she continues to be set on moving the same way as me in till she bump into me and just got up and continue running, without apologizing to me. Unfortunately, the human perceptual awareness has been set incorrectly, because there's no reaction or awareness being presented at the right moment.

Here's the follow up.
      https://i.gyazo.com/2eaa0de453646c83...486fa7646f.png
      In an ideal scenario you also want to speak slower, breaking your ideas into short bursts followed by responses from the interlocutor. When you start speaking fast and loudly, using somewhat specialized terminology without having elite-sponsored certification of knowledge (college degrees), normal people will assume you are insane. Additionally, someone speaking in the same fashion with a college degree will also be assumed insane, but not having it boosts the perception

^Both of these people mentioned the same phrase as my high school psychologist in 2011.

Comment

• Btw, the bible is illegal and it activates with these cryptographic keys, and the dreams we get while we're a asleep are illegal.

Keywords can activate an awareness based off the main program that is actively running, so by opening up someone's awareness, it can work with the thought keys to allow the human to process the image of someone with a pattern that they've automatically saved from a previous time, so there's an artificial intelligence that exchanges these keys to allow the human to complete a task that is associated with the dictionary. There's one where your unique coding from your programmed energy that works with your vessel to relay it to different locations on your vessel. This is where the humans managed in your environment who're always on auto-set to notice something about your behavior or the way you speak as incoherent, and borrow the idea from the dictionary to call you something that doesn't match your description. Truly, you notice the recurring numbers or dreams, because of how the AI automatically set the human. The camera can detect the human programmed energy in the database, and it gives an indication that the programmed energy is still active like a battery charging, but in a photograph or video.

^Btw, that's cryptography

You got a digital screen where it processes images of animation, where it was designed by a software machine, but the programmed energy that works with your vessel never found the right coding to open your awareness, so it can realize that the device has a screen that is able to process human beings on TV and cartoons to notice that this technology detects humans too. We also have a camera that records human beings, but this device is programmed to be aware that humans are a type of software in a simulation.

We have a camera that has a special cryptographic key and a module that enables it to play back a human who is no longer in existence, but this device still able to recall the data of this human. The word dead is incorrect for that situation, because this device still holds recognition of this human in its database, so there is a term missing that contains the information to distinguish when a vessel expires since it's being rented, but when the creator feels like he/she got enough data, they can permanently delete this existence, and that's called dead. Dreams reduces are awareness, because the intelligent software agent continues to set the programmed energy using a software console/ bio software console, and that so called console is used as a video game console for entertainment instead of mainly using it for biotechnology. Our program is only set in one mode of awareness to mimic what the main programmer wants, but our complete awareness is completely sealed by the software engineers to manage humanity.

This is the AI that works with a person's thoughts to manage humanity 24/7, and even the celebs and presidents get these software updates while they're asleep. It works with Albert Einstein thoughts to give these fake science knowledge to look like humans found something on their own. The companies for humanity always get updated by the software engineers and AI 24/7, because if there's a certain area from the world that likes or dislikes a product the AI reports that back to the software engineers as for data, just like relationships, jobs, lottery, and education. The companies get these software updates while they're asleep on how to motivate them to have better control over their company and the software engineers allows the AI to edit the designs without them being completely aware of it.

Comment

• Quantum cryptography satellites - Quantum Cryptographic Keys = 24/7 since the prehistoric era by an multi-agent artificial intelligence programmed in God Mode, and the technology has come from the person who created us. The person who created us gave permission to its creations to use its technology and software to manage their civilization. There's no way that they could obtain this programmed energy and the root of these codes on their own, without getting permission from the person who created them.
          https://i.gyazo.com/eaefcaae80bbf56f...c3b0e094d7.png

Someone teachs these humans how to be software engineers to feed this AI these rules/codes and update humanity like a minecraft game.

They managed to mess me up in the education system two times, and graduated in a predicament.

Comment

• PattyHP - The human brain original program is set into reprogrammed mode, but the case here is someone who created us gave permission to allow an intelligent software agent and software engineers to be able to create software updates to be compatible for managing humanity. Everybody receive dreams while they're in sleep mode to reduce their awareness to allow them to be set into one mode for mimicking the replica that is artificially created to keep track of data for scientific reasons, which allowed me to say that the human jobs, relationships, education, and wealth is managed by a intelligent software agent. If your daughter goes to sleep, she can always get a residue of the update to set her program to be sync to activate base off your responses, image, and motion.

Comment

• I saw that morning dream from yesterday, about school
              and the claw machine.

remapping.

You fake AI god.

Comment

• interesting stuff
                All NATURAL

Currently USiNG ;
                Crown Quality Products Blue#776[Medium Ceaser Brush)
                Wave Connections Crown Method/Plastic Bag Method.

CLICK HERE

Free Redeem Card Codes
                Free Xbox Live Redeem Codes
                Free World of Warcraft Codes
                Free PSN Card Codes
                Free League of Legend Card Codes
                Free iTunes Cards

Comment

• The Artificial Intelligence had made a remark in my dream about god and creator in front of key food.

Having fun AI? showing me pictures of females with glasses and airplanes landing on the train tracks with the incoming J train?

Comment

The Artificial Intelligence had made a remark in my dream about god and creator in front of key food.

Having fun AI? showing me pictures of females with glasses and airplanes landing on the train tracks with the incoming J train?
                    What about the black bag in the claw machine? where you simulated two tries to allow the claw to pick up the bookbag?

This AI scared of how my software machine/brain is programmed, and the software engineers and agents are scared too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spinna123 View Post
                      interesting stuff
                      Yeah, the legitimate agents and software engineers never went to school with the regular citizens, they went to their own unique school that was customized for them to learn how to use the technologies and software correctly to manage humanity, and this was implemented during the prehistoric era.

We have evidence on this thread that this existence is nothing more than technology and software.

(((((It starts off with the the camera recognizing the humans to display them on a technology such as a TV.)))))

^That completely opens up your awareness to direct you to something that you never detected before, because the instructions are clear.

Comment

• We also got to talk about how the Artificial intelligence specifically put Tesla in this hotel room.

Comment

• What else should come to direct the attention?

Comment

• What happen to that 3TB software machine intellect capacity advertisement on the old New York train in the dream about the animals intellect and about the animals knowing a god in their existence?

Comment

We also got to talk about how the Artificial intelligence specifically put Tesla in this hotel room.

How im interested ? Got any more evidence?
                              All NATURAL

Currently USiNG ;
                              Crown Quality Products Blue#776[Medium Ceaser Brush)
                              Wave Connections Crown Method/Plastic Bag Method.

CLICK HERE

Free Redeem Card Codes
                              Free Xbox Live Redeem Codes
                              Free World of Warcraft Codes
                              Free PSN Card Codes
                              Free League of Legend Card Codes
                              Free iTunes Cards

Comment

• Originally posted by Spinna123 View Post

How im interested ? Got any more evidence?
                                Alright, I was saying that the digital camera can recognize human beings as a software, if the humans beings aren't software it would'nt recognize the human. The TV is electronic, but the image shows that a device scan information to notify thes signals to detect the information from the software in order to display it on tv.

The camera can hold recogniztion of the past that exist, because the time itself is active, the digital camera
                                can inform the user that the time is active by just monitoring that exact time where its live recorded.

Camera and TV are electronics right? No electronic suppose to detect humans to display on the digital screen, unless
                                it's some sort of simulation.

Comment

Working...
                                X